DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2nd04Durango
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked through the threads and they are all for the main part of the state... so how many of us are in the panhandle say from Tallahassee on west to Pcola, and even some southern Alabama drivers?

Stop by and say hi!

Also does anyone go to the local dirt tracks or drag strip?
We usually go to Southern Speedway or occasionally Blackman during the Saturday races with our girls (summertime)... and I try to go to the drag strip on occasion but the wife hates the nitrous purge smell, makes her nauseous. We are hoping to make it to Five Flags in Pcola a few times this year. We have not been that far yet before because it is an hour drive from here to Pcola (we are in south Okaloosa county), and it is still 35-45 minutes to Southern Speedway (at 80-85mph).

Not sure what there is east of us around Panama City to Tallahassee...

We have been thinking of doing some camping around Bear Lake or Hurricane Lake this summer....

·
Devil's Advocate
8,198 Posts
Yall should work to setup a North Florida Chapter!

·
Devil's Advocate
8,198 Posts
Well you tell me if your interested and I'll help you guys set it up!

·
Devil's Advocate
8,198 Posts
we got a guy that comes up to the Orlando area to hang with us, he's from palm beach. I know there is a guy that sets up meets down there, but I aint heard nothing from him in over a year, his screen name was Ram Addiction

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where is most of the shows everyone goes to?...Are they mostly Central like the Orlando Area?

·
Devil's Advocate
8,198 Posts
yes, about the farthest north we may go would be like ocala or daytona....

but yall get a group of at least 5 or so guys togehter in the panhandle area and I'll help you set up a chapter. And I do go up that way everyocne in a while so I'd drop in at least once. Then after yall have a few meets we could set up something for both chapters to go to at a location inbetween.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea we could do like a meet somewhere around Tampa. This is the first time i have been on a forum. So i'm not real good at getting these things set up.

·
2nd04Durango
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Most people like having it setup as a local chapter... Like Escambia county, and then a separate one for Bay county, then a separate one for Tallahassee....

If I had the time I wouldn't mind getting something put together but with work and my daughters, time is not something I have much of.

I will at least try to get some get togethers announced ahead of time for the drag strip or Southern Raceway...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Is there a dodge club in Tallahassee?

I just got a 2001 Ram 1500 4x4 with 7.5" lift 37x12.50x15 other than that not much has been added. Having to rebuild the Trany of course lol Let me know so I can join one

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.