DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Hunting season is here, and my factoy floor mats are not gonna cut it. I'd like to find some thick well molded mats to collect the mud on by boots. I would prefer a nice lip so that it will contain water (I live in Oregon, lots of water).

Can anyone recommend a good floormat ?

·
Kasey Kahne #9
6,013 Posts
bill1029 said:
Well Hunting season is here, and my factoy floor mats are not gonna cut it. I'd like to find some thick well molded mats to collect the mud on by boots. I would prefer a nice lip so that it will contain water (I live in Oregon, lots of water).

Can anyone recommend a good floormat ?
cheap one.. walmart..

check on xtreme catchall also...

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
Weathertech.

Attachments

·
Diesel User
1,343 Posts
I have el-cheapos from Walmart.

MikeyB

·
Registered
186 Posts
lx1x said:
cheap one.. walmart..

check on xtreme catchall also...

Walmart did the trick for me. These bad boys are deep and really keep the Georgia clay from getting into the carpet. Once the seasons over, I just pull em out and wash um up good...then put them right back in. My floormats on my '04 look like brand new.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I have Xtreme Catch-Alls front and rear... I also have a set of OEM mud mats in the front too.

·
Registered
183 Posts
husky makes a set but it looks like they're designed to have water and such flow out the door rather then hold it until you empty it. Nice idea, but not sure how the stuff would get out when the door is closed. The Mopar ones are like $83 for the front. Have you considered ripping out the carpet and using a spray on bed liner?

·
Kasey Kahne #9
6,013 Posts
alphachief said:
Walmart did the trick for me. These bad boys are deep and really keep the Georgia clay from getting into the carpet. Once the seasons over, I just pull em out and wash um up good...then put them right back in. My floormats on my '04 look like brand new.
i spray mine w/ tire shine so it will be easier to get the mud out.. only problem w/ that, it gets too slippery and took me couple days to get used to it... lol.. so if you going to use the tire shine.. avoid spraying on the area where your heel will be when you drive and brake.. or dont use it on the drivers mat at all. :D

·
MORE! MORE! MORE!
2,914 Posts
I have the stock Dodge winter mats and I love them! Really easy to clean and they are molded to the floor for a really nice finish. Got them from the Dodge dealer dont know how much they were, got them for free when I bought the truck.

·
One day at a time
1,003 Posts
I have the Xtreme Catch all floor mat. Its all one mat.It covers driver side, the hump in the middle and covers the passenger also. It also covers the carpet beside the throttle peddle up under the dash. It does the same on the passenger also. The only carpet exposed in my truck is under and behind the seats. Folks say it is a hassle being one mat put if you want serious protection it is the only way to go. I just vacuum it before I take it out to get all the loose stuff off and then slide it out wash it and put it back in. I've had other floor mats most mentioned above but nothing covers and protects as well as this mat does.

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, thanks for all the posts here !!!

I'd check Wal-Mart; but the nearest on is about 30 - 45 minutes away.

The extreme catch all does look nice, and like how it covers the hump as well. Lookslike it may be a bit tough to get out with a bucng of mud and water in there though? I will check them out though.

Never thought to look at the dealership for some mopar ones. I'll look into that as well.

Oh and ripping out the carpet and spraying with bedliner spray (line-X, rhino, etc..) Damn great idea :rck: !!! IF... this was not a year old $40K truck ;) . I'd LOVE to do that in an older pick-up. Hell, that stuff is damn near bullet proof.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.