Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am looking to replace my floor mats in my 06 Regular cab. I am looking at the one-piece Catch-All Extreme and WeatherTechs. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks
Eric

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Check out THIS thread!

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
I have the Catch/Alls and I love them. They are very easy to clean and add a nice touch to the interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
165 Posts
i just got the dodge ones with the red ram logo at autozone..look pretty good

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
x2, but I seen some at my local 4 wheel parts. It had the Ram logo and some offroad tread, it looked real cool and I would've bought them if I were in the market

·
Registered
515 Posts
Weathertech I had them in my 05 and If i could do it again with my 07 instead of the CatchAll Xtreme. Its not that the Catchalls are bad I just liked the Weathertech alot better.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
i have weathertech and they fit and look good and color matched perfertly

·
Registered
229 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the Dee Zee All Weather Brite-Tread Floor Mat. They're heavy duty, don't move around, and easy to clean. Just take them out and rinse them off. Plus I kinda like the diamond plate insert in them.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
ericfine50 said:
Hello,

I am looking to replace my floor mats in my 06 Regular cab. I am looking at the one-piece Catch-All Extreme and WeatherTechs. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks
Eric
I have them and like them...If you have the plastic floor put something under the mats so they don't slide around, that was my only complaint but I fixed that...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Weathertech here and love em....I often have work with muddy feet and even though the mats are filthy...the carpet is spotless...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Weather Tech Floor Liners

·
Registered
125 Posts
catch all extreme (not carpet - like molded plastic) are the best - wheathertech is cool but i don't like the lip in the back seat picture - looks like your foot could snag that when getting in.
also the extreme has one piece for the whole front seat and one piece for the back seat without the Ford angles.

MR

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.