DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this a brand of mufflers? i told my dad i wanted flowmasters awhile back, and i was under the intention of that was what was being done.. but the actual mufflers say Flo~Pro.. anyone know what the deal is?

·
Registered
976 Posts
They've been around for a while. They market a Big Oval HD muffler for the Vortec and the Hemi engines they say has ZERO interior resonation. Several guys on LS1TECH are using them on their 6.0L engine which are the worst of the Vortec engines for resonation and have nothing but positive things to say about the muffler. www.flopro.com
Jim

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I have had them on two of my past vehicles. A 2001 cherokee and a 1998 wrangler. They had a great sound on both of those. Not as loud as a flowmaster, but I thought they sounded nice. Got alot of compliments on the sound too.

·
Dodge User
1,213 Posts
the75powerwagon said:
ya they sound good.. just irritates me that i told my dad i wanted flowmasters... and they were the same price.. aw.. oh well.
why personally i hate flowmasters i had them on my lightning and i would never purchase them agian.

·
Registered
406 Posts
You probably got a better muffler for your (his) money.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Flow Pro makes several mufflers and one is and identical copy of the flow master. I've heard it and it sounds good especiall on the newer Hemi.

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya.. it sounds good.. but i had a game the day we scheduled the appointment.. and my dad drove it there and had it done.. and i was under the impression i was getting flowmasters.. (this was a few months ago).. but, im not saying these arent good.. because i like them.. i was just wondering if my dad lied to me, or if the guy lied to my dad.. dont matter really..

and to the guy who said his money.. na.. MY money. I'm 16, i have a job, and i've paid for everything we've done to my truck.. my dad has help install stuff, and helped me pick out stuff.. but the money has came from me. so check yourself. sorry, just angry when people try to say im spoiled because i have a nice truck.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
the75powerwagon said:
ya.. it sounds good.. but i had a game the day we scheduled the appointment.. and my dad drove it there and had it done.. and i was under the impression i was getting flowmasters.. (this was a few months ago).. but, im not saying these arent good.. because i like them.. i was just wondering if my dad lied to me, or if the guy lied to my dad.. dont matter really..

and to the guy who said his money.. na.. MY money. I'm 16, i have a job, and i've paid for everything we've done to my truck.. my dad has help install stuff, and helped me pick out stuff.. but the money has came from me. so check yourself. sorry, just angry when people try to say im spoiled because i have a nice truck.

I don't think the guy was making a put down. I know it sucks for people to think that the parents are picking up the bill, it's just these days parents are insane and buy $30,000 rides for kids. Good job on doing it alone.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Nothing to be ashamed of. My dad bought me my first vehicle. Although it was a '69 Comet with a 6-banger in it, it was a start and I traded up as I could afford it. If we were wealthy and he bought me a new ride, I'd have bragged that my dad bought it for me. Nothing wrong with having a great dad as I did and still do. Besides, your dad is probably enjoying the mods as much as you are...

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^of course he is.. he bought this truck brand new back when he was 16.. its been sitting for years though.. ya i wasnt in the best of mood that day anyways.. so probably jumped the gun a little too much.. but was just letting everyone know I pay for it.. hehe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.