DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flares On! **pics**

2K views 41 replies 28 participants last post by  steelchamp204 
#1 ·
Ok guys...need your opinions if you like it...If anyone wants to chop painted to match you are welcome...Enjoy.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
On your truck Black looks great. I really like it....!

#5 ·
you guys think the tires are to far in from the flare? I dont know if I should get a 1 inch adaptor to put on the inside?

#7 ·
yea I was thinkiing about getting rid of the stepsides tbh...Im not sure, I think it would look better without the stepsides now....we will see...maybe ill take a side off this weekend or so and debate it.

#8 ·
Yeah, I would lose the steps if you can....no need to paint them - they look great black! and the tires look good, too.

#9 ·
can anyone chop the steps off? I guees the steps do make the truck look a little off..I jsut keep them on for my girl pretty much..But thats all..She is only 5 1' tops.

#10 ·
IMO lose the steps, get spacers for the wheels, leave the flares black, and get some tow mirrors! and i would probably lose the chrome bumpers for some badass black ranch hand bumpers, but its all up to you and your budget

#11 ·
Yea I think Im done modding for the year...I already put over 5g into it this year...My next steps would be to add 37.13.50's and a 3 inch bl with matching srt-10 hood...But idk...Its only almost july...

#14 ·
very nice. with the wheels i would leave them that color. just be careful tho cause they scratch really easy

#19 ·
hahaha ... you bet me to it! :)

I like the truck; the flares set the it off and they look good.

:D :tup:

#16 ·
Love it

#17 ·
very nice

#18 ·
Im digging it and IMO loose the steps too

#20 ·
With your truck you could either paint the flares or not, both ways look good. I don't think you need the spacers, but you could lose the steps or get black one's for the little lady.

#21 ·
It look good the way it is. Could lose the steps, but your girl needs them. I really like the look of your truck. I'm looking at the ones without the bolts from bushwacker, expensive

#23 ·
Looks great, I like the black and wouldn't paint them to match.

#26 ·
leave them black,looks good
maybe Line-x the steps..:D

#27 ·
Leave the flares black
Black-out the headlights
I'm thinking Line-x the steps, front/rear bumpers and grille but I'm not sure if the texture of the Line-x would match the smooth finish of the flares.

Here's what an extra inch would give you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.