DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car, not me! I've gotten a lot of great information off the forums in the last few months, ideas I wanted to try and some I didn't. I had a idea for subtle ghost flames and I think I got what I wanted. So far I've put on Flowmasters 40's and done some light debadging, added the Coronet R/T that looks great on the silver. Looks like I won't be bothering with the CAI after the test.

I actually enjoy just going for a ride again, even in SoCal traffic.

Attachments

· Registered
288 Posts
nice flames

dude those flames look sweet on silver.butweet should get a kick out of them.

· Registered
288 Posts
flaming

you might wanna try these on your headlights.just my thoughts.

Attachments

· Registered
401 Posts
Lookin good!

· Registered
78 Posts
They look great!

· 5 Years... 6 Dodges
30,923 Posts
Steve, those flames look nice... subtle, but still stand out and grab you.

Slappy... what am I looking at with the lights? I'm not seeing anything that grabs me as to what you might be talking about.

· Registered
168 Posts
Bubba_Hemi said:
Slappy... what am I looking at with the lights? I'm not seeing anything that grabs me as to what you might be talking about.

They have little flames etched or decaled from the bottom up.

· Registered
367 Posts
I don't care what anyone says.... I like em'!

· 5 Years... 6 Dodges
30,923 Posts
Grand Patron said:
They have little flames etched or decaled from the bottom up.
AH HA! Now I see them... lol I just needed a lil direction to help me. :)

· Registered
281 Posts
Magsteve, Awesome flames. Now does it disappear at night? Just wandering, cause I have a Silver Mag myslef and I have seen flames where you don't see'um at first but when you step a little to the side it pops out. Is that how your flames are done?

· Registered
365 Posts
Oh yah, Slappy. I'm all over it. Well done, Steve. Nice choice on color flames. They contrast well, against the silver.
SLAPPY said:
dude those flames look sweet on silver.butweet should get a kick out of them.

· Registered
281 Posts
Magsteve, that is cool! I love it on the silver. Don't see much on silver color but yours is sweet! Way to stand out for us silver Mag owners. Keep up the great work.

· Banned
301 Posts
MagSteve said:
The car, not me! I've gotten a lot of great information off the forums in the last few months, ideas I wanted to try and some I didn't. I had a idea for subtle ghost flames and I think I got what I wanted. So far I've put on Flowmasters 40's and done some light debadging, added the Coronet R/T that looks great on the silver. Looks like I won't be bothering with the CAI after the test.

I actually enjoy just going for a ride again, even in SoCal traffic.
Nice MagSteve!!!
Take a look at my gallery and see what I did with the front License plate holder. You may want to consider that mod too.

· Registered
281 Posts
Matrix, that looks great! Did you do it yourself? If not did you have to get the paint or did they have the color?

· Banned
301 Posts
kupaa said:
Matrix, that looks great! Did you do it yourself? If not did you have to get the paint or did they have the color?
Thanks guys, Im a computer guy so couldnt paint to save my Magnum LOL.
I just took it to a good body shop and told them what I wanted.
They really did a good job I think. Now the black license plate doesnt stick out like a sore thumb, it looks now part of the whole body work as if it was meant to be there. It sure beats driving without it and constantly worring being pulled over and fined for not displaying the front license plate (BC Canada laws)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.