DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 Stratus ES with an AC control panel issue, the AC works intermittently. When it is not working, the rear window defrost doesn't seem to work either. The fan works fine, redirection to the various vents is good but the system just blows warm air... Sometimes works when I first start the car but won't work later on. I have read about recalibrating the control head but can't find the proceedure online anywhere... anyone out there see this before?

·
Registered
1 Posts
It just so happens that I have a 01 Stratus sedan ES with the same problem I found that the plug on the back of the Control Panel ( the one on the right side if yours is the same) was loose in the coupler or on the back of the cuputer board in side. I have re-ajusted the wire harness routing and taped the plug. I am going to let my wife drive for a week and see how it reacts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought that was the problem at first as well but turned out it didn't solve anything. I ended up finding a used control panel on Ebay, popped that in and haven't had a problem since

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.