1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
if your on a tight budget im sure you could make yourself a pretty decent CAI

·
Registered
637 Posts
+1 I have an '05 Ram 1500 QC 3.7....all the performance mods ive done have been a little pricey...there seems to be no end...As far as cheap mods, I'd say make your own intake, order the Jet stream scoop and power wire from airram, and maybe a better exhaust?

·
Registered
801 Posts

·
Stroke THIS
931 Posts
yea like these guys all stated...performance is a disease, i planned on just a cai and a cat back....then found this site an spending thousand upon thousand on my truck lol....blows it costs so much to go fast = )

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hey EagleLifterRam where did you get your intake and did you have any problems installing it? I only ask b/c I got one and had to bend the bracket all around and buy a larger coupler to get it to reach the throttle body on my 04 3.7.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spectre CAI

not really i took a peace of pvc at the right diameter and fit it to the hose then i just painted it, made a bracket to hold up the filter and hooked it up. its worked perfect ever since.

·
Registered
801 Posts
If you have any pics that would be great b/c I had to mod mine somewhat until I bought a longer coupler at home depot. I had a thread on here called "Spectre intake install problems" with pics from what I did if you want to take a look and compare.

·
Devil's Advocate
8,198 Posts
join our 3.7L club, the links in my sig. But build your own intake and get a cutout.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.