DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the local 1/8 mile track (Ohio Valley Dragway) a couple of weeks ago and I'm just now getting my best timeslip up here...pay NO attention to the RT...I was trying something on the launch and got caught sleeping...lol. Hoping to get out to a 1/4 track next weekend so I can see where I stand before I get a tuner and possibly make some other mods over the winter.

Attachments

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Cool Bro. :tup: I gotta get to the track myself again soon. What plans do you got for the Dakota?

KB

· Valdez Racing Team
13,905 Posts
...thats ok man...RT doesn't matter unless yur bracket racing or racin head to head...

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
KB112 said:
Cool Bro. :tup: I gotta get to the track myself again soon. What plans do you got for the Dakota?

KB
The Dakota has a couple of phases planned in. The first one is more than likely going to be cal-tracs and some bolt on stuff to the existing engine. If I can get the truck cheap enough, I'm more than likely going to buy an old Mopar small block and just build the crap out of it and then completely strip down the truck. We'll see though..plans can change quick.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.