DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Well, I guess I should say "Hi" or something along those lines. This is my first post, i've been a member for about three weeks, just reading and learning.

Anyhow. I smashed my previous truck after getting cut off on a metal grate bridge in the rain, not really bad, it was still driveable, but I wanted a better truck anyway.

So I bought a 2004 Ram 1500 QC on January 17th. This past weekend I was parked in the uptown area of New Orleans just a few blocks from Tulane college. I came out around 8 am to head to work, walked around the front of the truck, started it up and had a "Lamp out" light on.

Interesting, better see which brake bulb burnt out. Hop out of the truck to check, and AUUUUUGH!!!! Some jerk hit my truck!!!!!!

So, I just bought this thing, and it WAS in pristine shape, not now! Busted brake light, deep gouges down the side to bare metal.

Did the jerk leave a note? Of course not. Just blasted my truck and kept rolling.

Oh well, that's what insurance is for I guess. 500$ deductible, good as new. Damn. They're not going to replace the wheel though. Anyone got a 17" or two they want to sell cheap?

Ok, rant over, return to your normal schedule.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Man that really sucks....Nobody gives a rats a*s anymore... Sorry to hear it.

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
Scumbags are everywhere!!! Sorry to hear about this, and welcome to DT!

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
Sorry about this thank god it will be fixed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.