DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stll a noob here but just got the first of many mods ordered. picked up a 3" spindle on ebay for $199 also got the 2" coils for $55 and got a 1" spacer for $45. As soon as they come in and I get them on I will post up some before and after pics for everyone!!! I will have to find a good set of 3" blocks but they should not be that hard to come by.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
Blocks or shackles is another way!
Hold on to your wallet

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
great ordering this site will cost you money but your going to have some clearance problems if your trying to stack that 2inch coil plus a 1 inch spacer on that truck on the 06-08 there is not enough room for the upper control arms to move. your going to have the upper control arms hitting the coil buckets. you might be able to get by with just the coils or just the 1 inch spacer and the spindles but with the coils and spacers your going to hit............ sry i just been there with the 06-08 front suspensions already and trying to save you some money before time...... trust me i shelled out 700 for 3inch spindles shocks and 2.5 coils the coils wouldnt work had to get rid of it all and order a 6inch procomp to get the amount of lift i needed safely and get the ride back........

but congrats on being here on the site and i hope you dont get into the dog house to much cause this site has got me there a few times

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sleblanc...Thanks for the info. I can probably get by without the spacer then and be fine. And yes it was like pulling teeth to order this first MOD cant wait to see how it goes when getting the gears, then the CAI, then the exhaust and so on and so on......

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
yep you got a good plan there. and just as you think you got everything you want you start the list all over again

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
dont forget the hella's 500 behind the grill ..they look so cool :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.