DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hemi x 2
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Fire Dept. was out this morning testing their ladder truck out. Why they decided to do it so close to the D is beyond me. The parking lot is about the size of a Walmart. Oh well I snapped some pics because there is nothing else to do at work on Christmas Eve! :gr_patrio Merry Christmas Everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
They were probably spitting hockers and trying to hit the truck! LOL!!!!

·
Grab Life By The Balls
948 Posts
Could be all those power lines in that area so they tried to get far away from them as they could.

·
Hemi x 2
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pug said:
I see what you mean.......did you go out there and talk to the guys?? Nice pics anyways!!! Looks like your Durango is nice and clean....... :cool:
Yeah, I went out and asked if they wanted me to move. They said it was alright where it was. After posting the pics, they hooked up their hoses to the fire hydrant in front of the D and sprayed water across the parking lot for about 30 min. That's why they were so close, that was the closest hydrant in the lot.

·
Hemi x 2
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MatrixMan said:
At least you had something to do and take up some time while at work on Christmas Eve...LOL.
Yeah, no joke. I basically sat on my butt and watched movies in the office all day. We just had to be there in case someone called about their claim. I work as an insurance adjuster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.