Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get to go to the track a 1/4 mile track, Finnally

Famoso in Bakersfield, the Mercedes guys rented the track and there were a few spots open.

Some of the LX guys are going too, Between working on my tune of which I have 3 tunes to test and putting Mondello's wet flowed heads on Stanko's Jeep Along with working everyday I'm pretty darn tired.

This road ahead looks promising No fires no fog, decent weather.

Stanko's Jeep has a Arrington stroker, a 273 cam and those Mondello heads, Kooks LTs, 90 mm TB, ported 6.1 intake. He's looking for 11.5s N/A His prior best was a 11.7.

Trojan's Chally also has a Arrington stroker, a HHp cam and heads, Kooks LTs, ported 6.1 intake, 90 mmTB. Also looking for 11.5s N/A His prior best was 11.7 too. BTW this Challenger is Sweet... Totally Custom.

Cam's Magnum the one you see on Inertia's Banner has a stock block 6.1, Spartan cam Inertia's big valve heads and stock 6.1 exhaust manifolds, 6.1 ported intake, Dual TBs, his best was an 11.7 and he is also looking for 11.5s

Me I'm looking for the QCSBs illusive 12.9 anything, Will it happen? we are going to find out... LOL

The DA won't be -1500 but it should still be decent.....

·
Bad AZZ Silver Hemi
1,042 Posts
Get it done man I'm going to try to get to the track tommorow or Sunday. I have a header leak that needs to be fixed. I will ship your Throttle body out this weekend. Man I been so busy this week. We changed over to 4.10's from 4.56's this week.

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
Sound like fun.
Get out there and run some 12.8's for us :rck:

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Kick the 12's azz Lonnie!!!! :rck:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Good Luck.
But i hope you have some videos.

·
12.40 @ 105.92
3,810 Posts
Good luck Lonnie. Your definately due bro. Please don't go faster than 12.87, thanks. JK bro, tear it up. Pro Torque rules...........:D

·
Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to the rest of you, I think I've shot my mouth off long enough now it's time to Finnally do something... :D

Some people say you can talk it, as long as you can walk it. So it's probably do or die for this season, unless we get some good weather later this year...

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
hey lonnie drive out here tonight and pick up the zex kit i have in the gerage and if you dont reach your goals spray it lol. (gratid you will not make the 12 second NA pass but hey why not. lol just kidding. have fun and i am expecting a phone call.

·
ASE approved
8,859 Posts
Now that would be something... What if I did could you be talked into a Diablo?? :rck:
now your dreaming going 12.8's. but i think you can pull a 12.6 if you go buy a gofast sticker pack from autozone though.:thatfunny:thatfunny

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.