DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright well I got my new wheels and tires mounted this morning. Specs below. Got plenty of room. I'm pleased with how it looks. Definitely not stock but not too crazy. Sorry for the bird crap on the truck. :D

18x8.5 Raceline Renegade 5s
35x12.5R18 Kumho Road Venture MT KL71
1.25" RCX Body lift
Bilsteins all around (set to the highest in the front)

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
So badass!

·
Registered
522 Posts
I really like the stance on your truck.

Do you have fender measurement?

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, thats just bilsteins set to highest in front and the 1.25 body lift. Here are some freshly bathed pics from today.

I'm thinking about removing the plastic air dam but havent decided yet.

·
Super Mega King Awesome
108 Posts
I'm so glad to see this setup since I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of Bilsteins and a BL so I can upgrade to 35's. Your truck looks just right!

·
Registered
522 Posts
That's just the perfect hight. Your truck look freaking great.

Can still use the box, have a tough 4x4 look (stock look like a sedan...) and ''cheap'' ($$$).

I'll be ordering a body lift this summer + a .75'' rear spacer and rear Bilstein. I already have the front Bilstein set at 2.8''.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys. Got an appt Wednesday morning to get the new magnaflow on and the tips moved up. I'll update with some pics of the rear after that.

·
Run, see what happens!
795 Posts
Great look!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Damn, you really have my looking at this set up now. I was assuming I would get a 4" lift, but I'm guessing this is much more in line with my budget.

So you ended up with about 4" of lift (1" for tires, 2" for bilsteins, 1.25" for body lift)?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.