DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
HoodooGuru
1,586 Posts
Gunna be fun running down to the store for the groceries!
Gunna rattle ur back window loose!

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
Wholy crap! He's gonna rattle the engine mounts loose!!!!! LMAO Looks good man!
How many watts is your Xplode amps? And how did you do in the stereo contest?
People should hear you getting close when you are 1 mile away! LMAO Later

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
The question is: "How long will my car last now that I can shake the moon?". ;)

Keep those body panels nice and tight...Locktite is not an enemy here. :D

Yours truely in eardrum busting fun,

Peter. :gr_patrio

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
MoparRacer said:
lol with that much bass it will prolyl drown each other out and not be as loud as u would think
Surely you can't be serious!!!!!

It will be twice as loud! If that system is done right you should hear him bumping from a mile or more away! 3 Rockford 12's done right vibrate everything within 50 ft! You should have seen my land lord come out of his shop to see what was vibrateing his screen door and windows! LMAO

·
Registered
231 Posts
nice, but if i was gonna make my shit bad ass i woulda bought diamonds, they may cost 370 a piece but it b worth it. all in all its clean lookin

·
Registered
41 Posts
Four sony subs? I bet my cousin two kicker comp vr 12 in a ported box with a 1100 memphis amp hit harder than those. Sony should stay with making tv's and dvd player imo!!!!!!!

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
twoface said:
Four sony subs? I bet my cousin two kicker comp vr 12 in a ported box with a 1100 memphis amp hit harder than those. Sony should stay with making tv's and dvd player imo!!!!!!!
So we know what your cousin has in his ride! Whats in your's?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Looks clean. But if you faace all those subs into one common direction, it sound much better. If I can make a sugestion of taking out your whole hat tray(rear deck where the 6x9's are mounted to) reinforce it and build your enclosure with the subs facing the rear window. That would help keep all the sound pressure in the cabin and not shake the hell outta your trunk. Just make sure that you can totally seal the front waves of the cones from reaching the trunk space. Never underestimate Sony subs...I've built some ported enclosures for them (especially the new black cone ones) and they put out some impressive bass. Have fun blowin' your eardrums out:)

·
Registered
362 Posts
nice job...looks awesome! how does it sound?

twoface said:
actually sony subs are a ton better than what they used to be. I was surprised when my buddy had 4 in the trunk of his focus...it sounded nice as hell!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.