DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys where is the best place to find sheetmetal for the 1st gen trucks. Used is not an option as the bone yards around me normally only keep late model parts now. I need fenders and a hood for mine and not having much luck. I have even looked for another truck to buy with good parts still to no avail.

·
Registered
83 Posts
holy crap thats expensive! I would just keep a sharp eye on truck trader, or other used vehicle listings and try to find a truck that would have the parts you need.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ouch! I think I will keep looking. Even though I doubt I will find much. Anyone familiar with Shermans Parts? I found them after many hours of searching. I had never heard of them but they seem to have a decent supply of 1st gen. The prices are better than ebay. It seems I have a knack for loving the vehicles that no one makes aftermarket parts for.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I remember my old scrambler. I miss that baby. But it always seems the vehicles I like no one even wants to think about making stuff for what I drive. I guess it makes them more unique and I have to use my imagination to adapt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.