DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me about a year and a half, but I finally got my tires and wheels, and mounted them yesterday! They look great on my truck. Here's a few pics (if I can figure that out), of before, running just stock, and now with Gear Alloy Double Pump alloys, and some awesomely aggressive 35" Nitto Mud Grappler tires! Let me know what you think!!!

Attachments

·
Dont touch my truck!!
173 Posts
wow that's a change! good job!

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
Nice, amazing how wheels and tires can change the entire attitude of the truck huh!?

Ride a little different too I bet.
I was gonna say basically the same thing.

very nice!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Damn. Looks like a new truck! Nice job dude.

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
The combo looks great. :tup:

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Wow, and for the sake of others who ask questions about what fits and what rubs, can you list (if you know), the size of the tires (which I would think are 35x12.5x17s), the size of the wheels (17x9, 4.5" backspace, -12mm offest for example), and if you have a lift or level kit and if so what size. What year is it and is it a 4x2 or 4x4, and finally does it run anywhere?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Wow, and for the sake of others who ask questions about what fits and what rubs, can you list (if you know), the size of the tires (which I would think are 35x12.5x17s), the size of the wheels (17x9, 4.5" backspace, -12mm offest for example), and if you have a lift or level kit and if so what size. What year is it and is it a 4x2 or 4x4, and finally does it run anywhere?
I had added a signature on my posts, but it was after I had posted the pics... Tires are Nitto Mud Grappler 35x12.5x17, on 17x9.5 Gear Alloy Double Pump wheels, with 4" backspace and -12 offset. I only added a Hellbent Steel 2.5" level kit on my 2004, 2500 ctd QC long box 4x4. The tires sing just a bit on the highway, but i like it, and I haven't been in too much mud yet, but sand and rocky areas they have been great! These tires stick to traction like glue on paper!!! :rck:

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
looks great

·
Registered
766 Posts
Nice combo, it will look meaner w/out the big chrome badges on the door...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.