DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Kfed
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the time has finally arrived where all the parts have arrived and tune has been sent. I will be heading to see luke tomorrow morning to get my Crane 216 cam installed. I have been waiting since the summer to have this done but with the horrible economy and my other project I could never find all the cash to get it installed. I will be taking pics and of course will have a first start up video.

I will keep you all informed on how the install goes

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Hey watch that Luke fella, especially when you're bending over!!! :D Seriously Luke is the man when it comes to our trucks, his skill set is top notch, he's the one I call when I need help!! :rck: :rck:

·
Kfed
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well if it blows up then i got a reason to do something else i guess lol. I trust yeah luke, been going over different setups for almost a year now. the real test will be once this snow is gone and the track is re opened and i can run it. hopefuly with the sweet tune sean gives me and the cam and some mt's on all 4 corners my goal of a low 12 will be achievable

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
haha who is this luke guy anyways! i heard he is in love with goats.. sounds like a weirdo to me.. i say stay clear and dont let him touch your truck.... lol

Luke....

·
4,362 Posts
hahahahaha Thats awesome!

Kyle gets to ride in the new car tommorow.. we shall see what he has to say about that.. told him to bring his camera so we can get some pictures of the 2 together also!

·
Banned
4,174 Posts
crane 216 sweet i hope you like the cam his tunes are sick but since im thinking about juicing my truck .....we can keep in touch i have the set up you do minus the cats

keep in touch
with that 216

·
Kfed
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
done deal bros you will love the spray. Im hoping this cam is everything it claims to be and what a few people have told me

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
i would never let luke work on my truck after he went to the dark side. lol

you never called me back today you *******! It wasnt your mom was it? lol

make sure you tell luke to bring over his woman :D

·
4,362 Posts
i would never let luke work on my truck after he went to the dark side. lol

you never called me back today you *******! It wasnt your mom was it? lol

make sure you tell luke to bring over his woman :D
hahaha! it wasnt my mom it was the girl!! i had to let you go! also my buddy showed up and i took him for a ride in the gto.. lol my bad dude!

2,493 Posts
done deal bros you will love the spray. Im hoping this cam is everything it claims to be and what a few people have told me
I like my 216 as well...I run 4.56 and a aps 2800 stall and this cam has
tons of torque....... Good luck and it has a idle people will notice.
I was filling up yesterday morning and a guy walked by and said
"sure sounds good,that can't be stock" I just smiled and said thank you
and It is far from stock....:D

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
hahaha! it wasnt my mom it was the girl!! i had to let you go! also my buddy showed up and i took him for a ride in the gto.. lol my bad dude!
i knew it. hahahahaha

·
4,362 Posts
trucks done and he is on the way home..

install went great just shy of 8 hours with a joy ride in the gto in the process.. lol

got a few pisc and some vids when he gets home.. overall i still really like the 216 cam and i miss the idle of it..

hemifever great job on the tune idled perfect and ran great! good job!

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
trucks done and he is on the way home..

install went great just shy of 8 hours with a joy ride in the gto in the process.. lol

got a few pisc and some vids when he gets home.. overall i still really like the 216 cam and i miss the idle of it..

hemifever great job on the tune idled perfect and ran great! good job!
YOU took 8 hours to install a cam?!?!? What happened to Mr. 5 1/2 hour cam install? :D

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.