DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my truck has been dirty for a while and its been to cold to wash it so i took it to the $7 car wash and decided to snap some pics. the night shot on my camera apparently isnt too good so im going to take some more tomorow during the day. my mods so far include an ebay intake, jet stream scoop, jensen touch screen tv, viper 791 alarm and superchips 87 tune with 93 gas. fire and ice led bar on the way.

this was without the night shot

my new tv

my ebay intake and jet stream scoop

not bad on gas either

heres a video of my intake. the first one is a quick take off with the window up. the second one is me driving through a parking lot with the window down when i didnt realize i was recording.

http://media.putfile.com/take-off-with-intake
http://media.putfile.com/Drive-around-with-intake

ill take more pics in the daylight tomorow and ill make another video on the parkway tomorow so you guys can hear it go through the gears.

-Danny

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Sounds bad ass.Your intake sounds mean as hell :D

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
hey Danny ..Nice shots....glad to see other members from Long Island on here!!!...been tryin to start a DT club for Ram owners on LI for a while now..interested..let me know!!!!

·
PROJECT SRT-345
1,480 Posts
Hey, next time wear your belt.. especially when you are recording... Does an intake really add that much sound to a truck? The truck sounds like its running magnaflow...

Jason

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
Sport98 said:
Hey, next time wear your belt.. especially when you are recording... Does an intake really add that much sound to a truck? The truck sounds like its running magnaflow...

Jason

Thats exactly what i was thinking it really sounds like hes running an aftermarket exhaust ;)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Leave it to Sport98 to tell you the laws haha....truck looks good when you get that fire ice bar put some pics up im thinking about getting one to

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Graphite and siver is a great two tone

Almost went that way

·
???????
1,426 Posts
Good looking truck.Where on ebay did you get the intake?Nice self portrait.

·
PROJECT SRT-345
1,480 Posts
garrett03dodge said:
Leave it to Sport98 to tell you the laws haha....truck looks good when you get that fire ice bar put some pics up im thinking about getting one to
What can i say? haha

JAson

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for the complimets! i would definetly be interested in a LI ram owners club. no exhaust yet, thats still stock. the intake really sounds mean and you can get them from a guy called 4caroption on ebay. my LED bar did come in but 5 of the bulbs dont work so im waiting on the new one to come in...hopefully by friday. maybe ill get my front windows tinted this weekend as well. new pics will be up when thats done.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
sounds good man

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,835 Posts
Man thats a great lookin ride. I live in Palm Coast in florida right now. I am LI native from Bethpage and Bayshore. Me and the family are movin back to LI in the next 4 to 6 months. Maybe we could hookup and show off our rides. Here's mine: first one is w/stock 275's, second is w/my new toyo mt's(not cleaned up yet).

Attachments

·
Registered
494 Posts
Venge, why are you leaving Flagler??

·
Registered
494 Posts
It's you, they are there.. Except for the first one, it's a partial picture..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.