DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been alot of work to get these to work, I still need a few tweaks to make it more trouble free, but its a 5/8 drop with 285/40/22s (those into drops know thats ALOT of tire to stuff under such a big drop).
The truck is FILTHY, its been drizzling the last two days and is supposed to ice tonight so no freshly washed pics, but I had to share....

·
Registered
31,151 Posts
wow! those look very nice in there. I don't know shiz about drops, but I assume you had to cut the fenders, roll em, something?

Nice work Adam! Looks great.

·
BAMF
1,909 Posts
looks good! :D

Oh, and I LOVE what you did with your bezel to install that monitor! How'd ya go about doing that? I want to do something similar in my 04, but I've never really messed with fiberglass or anything before.

·
Banned
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow! those look very nice in there. I don't know shiz about drops, but I assume you had to cut the fenders, roll em, something?

Nice work Adam! Looks great.

Yeah, that, and move battery, cruise control module, brake distribution block thingy, fuse box, and will end up moving a few other things to help. Its alot of work but looks SICK

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Looks awesome man!

For those that don't know, I understand that a 4/6 drop is recommended to have 30" tires. Not only is he lower than that, but he is also running 31" tires so there is a lot of work in that. Good luck on those curbs and speedbumps!

·
1,965 Posts
Get some new headlights !!!!!!

The truck is coming together nicely looks alot better than when i saw it at bonedaddies a few months ago. I really diggin those wheels.

·
You Gotta PAY To PLAY
1,995 Posts
Truck looks absolutly SICK Adam!!!! :rck::rck::rck:

·
DFWRAM
2,254 Posts
:rck: those rims look bad @$$ i hope i get to see them this weekend:)

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
you truck has come a long way....Looks good

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I can hear my truck outside askin.... "Can I tap THAT!?!"

The truck is BADASS!

Hurry up and get some clean pics so I can load up my new wallpaper!

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts

The truck is BADASS!

:thatfunny:thatfunny:thatfunny

·
Registered
31,151 Posts

The truck is BADASS!

are you saying his truck is a chick? lol

·
Mopar or no car!
1,959 Posts
Man, i like it but that front fender is just poppin out its hard not to look at it. Dont get me wrong ill go all measures to be low though... And i know you want some meats instead of rubber bands. I cant wait for you to see my truck it looks way better than when you saw it last meet! No pics my laptop took a shit on me... State meet it will be looking FRESH!

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts
Wow - looks great and it was a great deal as well. I was curious how close my chop was back when you first got the wheels. It looks pretty good, but I guess I made the wheels a bit too large and the tires a bit too low profile ...

Attachments

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
its come a long way adam......
this is the last time i saw the truck....

now it looks even better... cant wait to come to another gtg and see ur truck again.

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
lookin good

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.