DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah, I have been meaning to get rid of it but I'm a litte tentative because I dont want it to be a different color under it. The truck only has 6600 miles on it, so do you think that there woudl be a noticeable difference?

·
6.1 FTW
2,307 Posts
Flaus said:
Yeah, I have been meaning to get rid of it but I'm a litte tentative because I dont want it to be a different color under it. The truck only has 6600 miles on it, so do you think that there woudl be a noticeable difference?
I thought you said the truck was brand new? Anyway - it shouldn't be a different color underneath. And even if there is a slight fading it would still look better than showing the world you're the dealership's beatch. Lose the plate border too.

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
Flaus said:
it shouldnt be a problem to take off ...... I highly doubt it will be a diffrent color underneath it ... I could see it if your truck was 5 years old but not this new.
the only thing is just becareful when you use a razor .... keep slightly angled and go slow or you could possibly dig it into the paint, the only thing you may want to do is use some goof off to get the sticky stuff off and then wax that spot after you take the sticker off.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well, the truck isnt new now. I said that I got the truck brand new around Thanksgiving. Also, has anyone tried to put a basslink under the rear seats, and if so do they fit? I love my speakers I put it, but they are lacking in the low end for me. I dont really want a box and a sub because I dont want booming bass, I just want good quality sound.

·
Looks Fast! No Hemi!
447 Posts
Screamin deal for 15k!! Good to have a dad in the finance biz!!! Congrats on a sweet ride!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to DT! Good looking truck. I agree about removing the dealership crap and the plastic license plate frame.:rck:

I wish I lived in such a nice looking neighborhood. :thatfunny

·
Registered
300 Posts
Lovely looking truck.....and come to mention it great looking neighbourhood!...lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks, yeah I love that neighborhood. 16 lot neighborhood, and my dad being the negotiator because of the car business got the biggest lot for the cheapest price, lol. Its ridiculous land in Ft Myers is crazy. We built the house including the land for 300k. And in 6 months after moving in, it appraised 60k higher than we paid. And about 1 month ago our neighboor sold their house for 700k, and we have a bigger lot, bigger house, and bigger pool. Crazyness.

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
Flaus said:
Thanks, yeah I love that neighborhood. 16 lot neighborhood, and my dad being the negotiator because of the car business got the biggest lot for the cheapest price, lol. Its ridiculous land in Ft Myers is crazy. We built the house including the land for 300k. And in 6 months after moving in, it appraised 60k higher than we paid. And about 1 month ago our neighboor sold their house for 700k, and we have a bigger lot, bigger house, and bigger pool. Crazyness.
I agree the prices of houses in Florida is crazy ..... Orlando is the same way .... seems someone that makes even 40,000 a year like myself can only live in a Condo or Townhouse and not an actual house because the price of houses are crazy and thats even in a bad neighborhood ...... I think the only way is if you had a Clunker of a vehicle and it was paid off ;) which my truck is far from being paid off at the moment :D .

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.