DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
get the right one for your motor, the hemi intake comes with a throttle body spacer, it doesnt do much but I paid for it so you bet its going on.

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
demondreams2005 said:
looks good sam! hey and where did you get the dodgetalk sticker?
i organize the meets out here and there was a dark red one still in my little envelope i got full of them...

the intake fit JUST fine with it saying 4.7 everything bolted right up and looks and sounds great!!

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
SamCarroll said:
i organize the meets out here and there was a dark red one still in my little envelope i got full of them...

the intake fit JUST fine with it saying 4.7 everything bolted right up and looks and sounds great!!
My 4.7 intake bolted up to a hemi as well with no issues,didnt even have a need for a t/b spacer.

·
Nathan Z.
376 Posts
sweet. thanks for helping me spend my money.

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
Great look!!

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
bmgamble said:
Looks nice Sam!!! Love the intake....and you knw my opinion on the tails :rck: Now go clean your garage so you can park in there! :D
thats where my cougars going when it returns...truck stays outside.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
nabobz said:
sweet. thanks for helping me spend my money.

That's What we do best around here!!!!!!!

Look'n Good Sam! :rck: :rck: :rck:

I really dig the the DT Sticker on the intake... Wonder how well one would adhere to my black ABS K&N Intake.... Guess there is only one way to find out eh?!?!

·
BlackMamba50 VTCOA
1,100 Posts
Well I just bought one too, couldn't resist what ya get for the price. This will allow me to get that bulky factory airbox and hat out of the way and let me begin to design my own air intake. This way I can unistall zomk intake quickly while test fitting my custom intake. No need to shell out $300 bones on a brand name. I was gonna copy HEMI450hp's dual air intake from ebay kits, but I want to do something different. Great price!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.