DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been talking about doing this for a year... finally made a choice and pulled the trigger on it. I ended up going with MB Wheels Express 20x9 rims and 305/55R20 Terra Grapplers.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Well executed man. :tup:

KB

·
Registered
132 Posts
Looks good. Are you going to need wheel flares now??

·
Registered
716 Posts
Truck looks fantastic!

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
looks sweeet to me, MB make some good wheels imo.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Truck looks great! Mind me asking what it ran you?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Love the look. Your truck looks bad-ass. I'm deciding between your MB wheels & MB Gunner 5's. Do you know what your MB's weigh?

·
DPF Deleted
129 Posts
sweet... :rck:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Nice looking truck.....How much did that westin bull bar cost you?? Its kinda off subject

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys! Changing the wheels really changed the whole look of the truck.

Garrett - the bar was around $225, the Hella black magic lights were around $170 and I think the plate bracket was another $20 or so.

05ramhemi - They're heavy wrapped in the Terra Grapplers. Around 110lbs each. Perfect excuse for me to order a new torque converter to get some extra punch off the line. *grin*

streethemi03 - I'm going to try to get away without the flares for now, they don't stick out much at all - but if they kick too much sand and such up towards the truck I'll put them on.

magnumjay - wheels, tires, mounted/balanced, road hazard and installation came out to $2,220.00

-Mike

·
Registered
360 Posts
Excellent choice!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Truck looks awesome. Off topic but does that hood scoop just stick on and how much do they run

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NYRAM - thanks. The scoop is a Mopar part - I don't remember the exact cost - I had it put on when I bought the truck. I think it was around $300ish painted/installed. It bolts on.

-Mike

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Where all did you order the bull bar and lights and plate bracket from??

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Garrett,

I found them all on Ebay.

-Mike

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.