DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Work In Progress
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
dude I didnt know mopar nationals was this weekend. here? You mean this coming up weekend

looks great though. powdercoat those rims and it would go with your truck great! If you come up here we will have to meet up. If Im off
Yeah man it's on the 26th. Should be a good show. A lot of the challenger guys from this area are rolling up there and I might roll with them if I don't have to go to Lake Charles that weekend.

·
Registered
346 Posts
looks good man

·
2005 Hemi Ram
1,435 Posts
Very nice truck.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
looks great. i'd call it an "AS Edition" aka Almond Sport Edition...sounds kinda cool.

·
MADBRAD
1,155 Posts
Nice! Im almost there as well. My rear bumper is all that is left and it is currently removed and etching primered awaiting paint.

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
Damn man your truck has changed a lot since I saw it last! What are the plans for your wheels? Gloss black powdercoat?

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
Looks great. Love the feeling of a new paint job. Washing it for the first time you are going to love how well it dries! :)

Looks great!

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Light almond? I thought that was old man tan.... hehe

Either way, truck is lookin real clean man! Very nice!

·
Work In Progress
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thanks guy! I'm happy with the color but I need to take it back because there are some spots that I'm not happy with. But for now I'm happy to have the truck the same color. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it so far here in town. I dare to say that I have the only Almond Sport unless someone proves me wrong. I couldn't have done it without all of you guys. Again thanks for making this site the tool for all my needs.

·
Takin' Care of Old Red
881 Posts
That truck looks great, its come a long way from your sig pic!

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
How about a tonneau cover? Looks good.

·
Work In Progress
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
How about a tonneau cover? Looks good.
That's next on my list. I think I'm going to go with a black vinyl one or a low profile fiberglass one painted to match the truck color. I want black to break the body color up a little bit.

·
Work In Progress
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
There are pictures of the truck after owning the truck for a month in my garage. It won't let me upload the files here at work but I'll see if I can post them when I get home at lunch.

·
ABN
452 Posts
Truck looks Great Ben!!

·
Work In Progress
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #38

·
ABN
452 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Awesome lookin truck... diggin the light almond! Howd you do your sport bumper, just the bumper cover or did you have to replace the whole thing?

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.