DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i finally got around to it.. and super glad its over with.. took me from 8am to 10pm... not bad work, just labour intensive..

also did my badges with semi flat black.. its hard to tell in this picture but i painted my thunder road badges that were still in the package in my truck, and put them near my tailights.. looks sick IMO..

next im waiting on my black DEPO tails.. night runner Heads, and DMH cutout..

i put my black LED third brake light on.. but forgot to get a pic.. the truck is dirty so ill be posting more pics when its clean.. and probably a sound clip wiht pics of my cutout installed with a flow master 40 SIDO with side exits in front of the rear wheels 3.5 or 4" tips slashed.. will look good..

thats this week/weekend..

heres the pics!

thanks again for all the help/tips guys!!!!

(i was trying to be creative with the pictures because my my member name...lol.. maybe i should take a photography class first next time.. lol)

·
RAIDER FAN
2,690 Posts
Looks good but the Depos wont work on your truck without re-wiring. They also dont last all that long.

·
Don't fear the sheepdog
2021 Big Horn
6,400 Posts
Looks good. Great idea with the Thunder Road badges too. :tup:

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Looks great nice touch.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys!

shots - thanks man.. i was trying to figure out waht to do with them after i painted em.. and my friend was like.. why dont you put em there! i was like YES.. and honestly.. when i get a better pic... watch, ppl are gunna be doing it left and rgiht.. lol (!!?!?)

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :cool:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
NICE!

I like the Ram head a lot!

What part of FL are you in?

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Nice. :tup:

·
or no car
1,269 Posts
looks great! i really want a set of 06-08 wheels and paint them black too

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
already got the smoked plate cover!.. its shields my fire liscence plate personalized as "CQDE 3" .... supposed to say CODE 3 .. which means running lights and sirens to a call

·
PAID OFF!!!
7,637 Posts
nice job. looks good

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
:rck: looks good :rck: what did you use to paint the wheels

·
Devil's Advocate
8,198 Posts
already got the smoked plate cover!.. its shields my fire liscence plate personalized as "CQDE 3" .... supposed to say CODE 3 .. which means running lights and sirens to a call
We call it 10-18

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.