DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally came in from offshore and was able to install my lift and tires. So tell me what do u guys think? :gr_patrio

Attachments

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Looks awsome , looks better with the Nerf bars

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
looks awesome.....yeah Brian, do you sell/do lifts?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the 2 pictures were taken with 2 different cameras so u can tell the differance in quality. The first was my camera and the 2nd was my x-wife's so u can see where my child support goes. LOL - Thanks for the compliments fellas!!

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Ram-on-Roids said:
Yeah the 2 pictures were taken with 2 different cameras so u can tell the differance in quality. The first was my camera and the 2nd was my x-wife's so u can see where my child support goes. LOL - Thanks for the compliments fellas!!

lol, funny. What do you do offshore? My fiancee's brother is an engineer on a boat. He goes (I think) about 80 miles (maybe more, but I don't think any less) south of Louisiana for two weeks, then comes home a week. I'm not sure the name of the company though.

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
Truck looks good man, i really like the truck w/o the nerf bars. Keep it clean, keep it a truck. I like your truck a lot. If i didnt have a 2wd mine would look like that. Good Job

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
RammingDodge, I also work off of the coast of Louisiana. I work on a Frac Boat for BJ ;D Services, I work 14 on & 14 off. We are riding across the Gulf right now trying to get away from the hurricane.

·
Registered
385 Posts
325s!!!! sweet....i think i'll go with 305s or 315s though

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Very nice. I like the 2nd picture best. Sweet looking truck.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
beautiful, keep the steps it looks good and is much more practical.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ram-on-Roids, is your truck 4wd or 2wd?

·
Registered
251 Posts
highoctane said:
Ram-on-Roids, is your truck 4wd or 2wd?
His sig says:

Graphite 2004 4x2 Ram Quadcab

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
It's time for my truck to sound as good as it looks(not to sound conseded). I was thinking about Magnaflow XL Exhaust. Now I have the 4.7L under the hood, what exhaust do ya'll think sounds and performs the best, also what cold air intake is the best on the market for my truck?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks pretty darn good for a 2wd! Thanks :)

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Ram-on-Roids said:
It's time for my truck to sound as good as it looks(not to sound consededed). I was thinking about Magnaflow XL Exhaust. Now I have the 4.7L under the hood, what exhaust do ya'll think sounds and performs the best, also what cold air intake is the best on the market for my truck?

Magnaflow all the way.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.