DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally i got around to taking and posting pictures!! by the way, anyone interested in swapping their black sport bumper for my brand new street scene bumper? So. Cal perferred.

Enjoy! And let me know if anyone wants to swap bumpers!!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Looks awesome dude!!!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
i see red x's

·
Registered
483 Posts
Same

·
Banned
2,452 Posts
no images

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
awesome...they should be green x's though...lol

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
cant see the pix, hope you can get them up so we can look at it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys...i just got a apple laptop and i dont know how to go to properties and put the pictures onto the forum so im just going to give you my cardomain website so you can check it out! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/562413/4
Dont forget, if someone wants to trade their black sport bumper for my SS bumper, let me know. Any where from san diego to San Francisco is good for me since i go to school up there!

·
Cass_A_Nova
1,258 Posts
They are pics now. It looks clean. I hope more mods are coming keep the pics a comin'

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Looks pretty good to me! :D Got anything planned for wheels/tires in the future???

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I plan on either using the Fabtech lift or Rough Country lift then getting some 35's. but as of now, i just want to get the sport bumper, powder coat my rear bumper, and get a tonneau cover. Im going back up to san francisco for school so driving a lifted truck is not gonna work since i wont be able to pull into my parking garage.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Nice lookin truck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.