DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here ya'll go these are just some minor things, still workin on the bigger stuff. :D :rck:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And a few more

Attachments

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn people kept askin me when I was gonna get pics on here so I did and no one says anything!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
your car looks ummm.... :YUK:

·
Registered
362 Posts
You know how your Mom always said, if you don't have anything nice to say....

That's why I didn't.

·
HoodooGuru
1,586 Posts
Man your air intake would be sucking in some aweful hot air. You should divert the intake to the front air dam.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it's just a short ram with a heatsheild, cold air box

·
DFFL
1,219 Posts
Cool rims, what size??

·
So whats UR excuse?
4,542 Posts
Well Tuner I like the green,and blck rims. You have done some nice work to it and I really dont care what people think (as long as it makes you happy), no one else has to drive it right,each customized car is cusomized to fit an INDIVIDUAL persons style and personal satisfaction. GREAT WORK KEEP IT UP..........I will be postin some new pics really soon of the new mods Ive made in the last few months. Including the paint job
I done to my struts,springs,brakecalipers,wheel well and rear wing. Soon I will be going over a design for the sides and when I get what I want drawn up I will go mask it off and prepare to laydown my first custom painted graphics. I really would like if MY NEON WAS THE GREEN Like yours but I will do with flame red.KEEP IT UP! later!

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lrl1990 they are only 15" but they were used and bigger than the stock 13" *lol*

DodgeNeonAcr actually the rims are Bronze in color :) I am getting ready to hopefully have it painted in the next couple months but will just have to wait and see how funds look

·
DFFL
1,219 Posts
I thought you said you would never give up the wing.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lrl1990 said:
I thought you said you would never give up the wing.

Ok ok I lied *lol* so shoot me *L* we are going to be mounting a STOCK Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4 spoiler on it instead. It actually looks so good on there it should of been on Neons from the factory. My Buddy said it looks better on the Neon than it did his old 3000

·
DFFL
1,219 Posts
Keep that old wing and when your really old We can mount it on your wheel chair :D

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that way it is easier to push me *lmao*

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What I really can not wait to see is the Go Mango Orange paint with the semi flat black hood and bumble bee stripes that I have sitting at my ma an pa's :D

·
HoodooGuru
1,586 Posts
Umm right. Why fake it when u can get a fibre glass or carbon hood cheap as?
All about looks and not performance I guess. Everyones different I spose!

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HoodooGuru said:
Umm right. Why fake it when u can get a fibre glass or carbon hood cheap as?
All about looks and not performance I guess. Everyones different I spose!

Uhhhh becuase I am painting it like an OLD Mopar that had the semi flat black STEEL hoods. And personally looks don't matter to me becuase I race this thing a couple times a month. I have set my car up for performance with a FEW mods for looks, so next time unless ya know what you are talking about keep ya trap shut

·
HoodooGuru
1,586 Posts
Yea right. Your the only one here who knows what their talkin about. Gee, touchy touchy. If you can't take someone elses opinion its not our fault.
Its a modern car NOT an old mopar. I just don't understand why people try to copy the old classics for a new car. The older mopars are real classics and should be kept that way. Newer models need to find their own look I think. But hey, theres another one of those opinions from someone else you don't wanna hear. Forget it. Cya

·
DFFL
1,219 Posts
:pnice:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.