DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 65 Posts
Looks good! Note to self need to colormatch grill!

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Discussion starter · #45 ·
Looks really good what else are you planning on doing?
Fender flares ( painted to match the color of the truck), paint the door handles and tail gate handle, and i think Im gonna get the front a rear bumpers powder coated to match, tow mirrors painted as well, new rear diff cover. That should be a good start
:)

That's not just bitchen. That's gnarley.

Looks outstanding mang!!
Hey from one of the pics in the wheel well is that a frt diff leak?
Hows it feel power wise and how much worse did it get on gas from before you did it?

nice lookin truck. Thats some money well spent!

Nice to finally see those wheels man! Truck looks great man!! :rck:

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Looks outstanding mang!!
Hey from one of the pics in the wheel well is that a frt diff leak?
Hows it feel power wise and how much worse did it get on gas from before you did it?
I dont think it is a leak. Thats from a blown front coil over. Been replaced as of this week with the Bilstein 5100's . Leaked shock oil all over the driveway and it sprayed it all over the fender wells. Power wise not to bad, I was in West Virgina over thanksgiving and there is a lot of hills. when I had the cruise on the trans would kick down and it sounded a little rough like it almost was slipping but who knows. She is Hemi powered. But gas mileage went down, my guess 2-5 MPG. And thanks for the comments, I do appreciate all of you giving your imput as I have put a lot of time into these mods:SPIN:

Discussion starter · #51 ·
Nice to finally see those wheels man! Truck looks great man!! :rck:
Good to see you hung in their with me. Man you helped me with this decision a long time ago. Im just happy to finally have them. Happy Holidays to you and the fam:)

Good to see you hung in their with me. Man you helped me with this decision a long time ago. Im just happy to finally have them. Happy Holidays to you and the fam:)
Hey i'm glad i was a part of it!! :D Thanks man, happy holidays to you and family also!!

I love the hood !!! I would have to make it functional though. The 2 forward facing vents and the ones facing the windshield, for heat extraction. Maybe they are, IDK ?

That hood is functional. It routes cold air to the stock box and the extractors work as such.

Great job, were you thinking of getting the black wheels or was that someone else?

Discussion starter · #57 ·
I love the hood !!! I would have to make it functional though. The 2 forward facing vents and the ones facing the windshield, for heat extraction. Maybe they are, IDK ?
This hood is fully functional. The two vents blow air onto my CAI box and the loovered vents release the motor heat :D

Great truck and the only suggestions I had you listed as plans.

Discussion starter · #60 ·
Thanks again everyone. And keep those eyes open for me on some pocket style fender flares.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.