DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FINALLY got the truck done...Lots of Pics

3K views 64 replies 50 participants last post by  08ram_bighorn 
#1 · (Edited)
So I spent all 2010 saving and modding the RAM. I put a 6" BDS lift, Bilstein 5100 front shocks, Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.50x20, Fuel Offroad Hostage Wheels 20x10, Roll-N-Lock bed cover, Extractor hood, Rear traction bars, painted headlights, Behind the grill Hella's, Dual exhaust out the back with the stainless tips and Moog Tie rod ends. I hope you all enjoy the pics and the mods. Happy Holidays!!!!:rck:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
And a few more pics:cool:

Attachments

#6 ·
looks good! nice job and congrats...

#7 ·
I like everything but not a fan of the hood.

#11 ·
that truck is kickass. never seen that hood before :rck:

#12 ·
sweet,Looks Great....:rck:

#15 ·
Love the hood and everything else, beautiful truck!

#22 ·
Yeah it does make me grin. Thinking I would never change the way it looked, OOO how I was wrong. Keeping up with the Jone's as the saying goes is very expensive but fun and rewarding at the same time. Then i found DT and from there it has been a great way to meet people that share a common bond...DODGE's and SPENDING MONEY ON THEM:gr_patrio

#23 ·
If I told you then I would have to figure out how much myself and that is something I dont even want the answer to, LOL;)

#26 ·
Looks slick and it's the best color ever. ;)

#29 ·
Looks really good what else are you planning on doing?

#45 ·
Fender flares ( painted to match the color of the truck), paint the door handles and tail gate handle, and i think Im gonna get the front a rear bumpers powder coated to match, tow mirrors painted as well, new rear diff cover. That should be a good start
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.