1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some random snow pics of the D.

Attachments

·
RangoArkie
1,442 Posts
Red & White - true Canadian colours :D

Looks good Marty. That's a mighty big driveway?

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
I wish I were you guys.. I miss the snow so much. All I get is hurricanes. I wish it was cold now. Right now it's 60 degrees. Maybe I'll take pics of mine in a cat. 4 hurricane:SPIN:. :rck:

·
Hemi User
1,719 Posts
That's one hell of a driveway!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is another shot of the "driveway". :D

Attachments

·
RangoArkie
1,442 Posts
Here is another shot of the "driveway". :D
Awful tempting to come down to K-W and go :SPIN: driftin' :SPIN: in the "driveway" with ya'.

Maybe sca would've done it for you for cheap to show off his new Ram. :)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awful tempting to come down to K-W and go :SPIN: driftin' :SPIN: in the "driveway" with ya'.

Maybe sca would've done it for you for cheap to show off his new Ram. :)
You are more than welcome to come down and drift with us.
The "driveway" is actually the church parking lot down the street.

It is a good size and perfect for drifting. I claimed it as my "driveway" for just such occations. Its across the street from the kids school and we have had our share of fun there.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Now see why can't you guys get together and take a quik pic of ur D's together!:crazy: clk like the red D!!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those would have to be loaders...
eMail me with some pricing and I can approach them.
I will get the size of the lot.

·
Registered
13,483 Posts
Don't have any loaders :)
Typically we run trucks and once you have accumulated big piles we bring in a loader to move snow around. It is a little far from the shop but who knows what happens down the road...

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
451 Posts
Nice pics and nice D! Also nice ram sca!! I wish i had some more money so that i can have both! I will though, some day... lol. But yea im long overdo on some new pics, and now that i got some brand new tires on, (Terra Grapplers ;) ) i should be able to get even more adventurous with the D, especially now with the snow storm that we're supposed to get. They still arnt sure as to what parts of NJ are getting the snow and what parts are getting the rain. Hopefully we get the snow :SPIN::rck:

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
sca why don't you get a trailer load the D and drive over there with ur new truck with D in tow and b4 you plow you and clk drift some! and then let him plow the parking lot:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.