·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
very nice.. gotta love red!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!! I love it but im thinking about changing it. Possibly black or some custume color

·
low n' SLOW
638 Posts
Love your rims! So much I have the same ones.:rck:

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
very nice..... only thing i hate about big rims is big prices for tires.

glad i have only 20's

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Check out the prices this place has on tires. Cheapest I have ever seen.

www.tires-easy.com

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Looks great men!! Red & black is the sh!t lol

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sure is. have you thought about either blacking out the chrome in the head lights or smoking your head lights. i cant decide which on i want to do yet

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
black em out

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
sure is. have you thought about either blacking out the chrome in the head lights or smoking your head lights. i cant decide which on i want to do yet
I have been wanting to do the black headlights w/ the clear corners on ebay. I have been thinking about it for a while but I just dont know how it would turn out

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well gary for yours and mine i think they would look best all blacked out. but i dunno ill probably buy the paint sometime this week and paint them. so we shall see

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks. I must say i agree with you

·
11 sec club
6,067 Posts
Well gary for yours and mine i think they would look best all blacked out. but i dunno ill probably buy the paint sometime this week and paint them. so we shall see
sweet. I cant wait to see the results

·
Banned
2,948 Posts
goto the concept subfourm and get someone to chop your headlights with some black ones... to see how it will look.

check out my gallery.... i had it done.... other things not the blacked out heads

·
University of Houston
651 Posts
looks really good.... i just ordered some 305/40/22's for some rockstars and i wasnt sure about what series to get but i'm glad i got a 40 series tire

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.