DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to snap a few shots of my 2003 RC Ram today... It has a leveling kit, line of fire (every other light blacked out, I like how it looks better),debadged and a chrome grill.... I have a few mods in mind for the future but I think it looks good for now.. Enjoy

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thats a nice clean looking truck. I like.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
nice color. looking good. :D

·
6.1 FTW
2,307 Posts
Nice looking truck. Is that your garage? Real nice looking property there if so. BTW is that what Delaware plates look like nowadays??

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is my Dad's garage... Most DE tags are blue and gold. Mine is a black and white tag which is how they were when DE first started. In order to get a black and white tag your number must be below 86,999 I beleive. all black and whites are 5 digit and they are made out of porcelain. Cost me 90.00... I think they look good though especially on black cars/trucks...

http://members.aol.com/BlackTags/index.htm

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
o yea black tags on black trucks look good. kind of blurry but you get the idea

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey man your truck looks good, I was looking into getting similar tires you have, but wasn't sure how'd they look on my stock 17's, looks good though what type of tires are they exactly? Also is your truck lifted at all? I see your from Middletown, thats where my Mom lives.. I go up there often..

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
The tires are 285/70/17 BFG mt's. No my truck is not lifted at all. If your up in middletown sometime and want to take a look just send me a pm and i'll shoot you my #

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
thats not fare you sunoco has 100 octane. Like I said when you come up if you wanna take a look feel free to pm me

·
452 Posts
Nice ride bro, all of us DE guys gotta get together sometime

·
452 Posts
haha, you got that right, I think there's only 4 or 5 of us on here

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.