DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go. Let me know what you think.

The mods:

20" Inch SRT Replicas
Goodyear Eagle GT II (285-50-20)
Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust
K & N Aircharger (FIPK)
Rear Spolier
Billet Grille
PIAA Foglamps
Tints
Chrome Fuel Door
Aftermarket DVD player
Aftermarket Sirus Unit
plus a couple of others........

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
Well now I know what wheels are going on my wifes D when she gets it. That looks really good.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Damn....those are some sweet wheels. Nice ride man.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Is that billet grille a bolt-on application?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
dude, those are sick!!! nice work!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No. The billet grille was a complete replacement of the stock grille. Not bolt on.

Thanks for the opinions guys. Getting lots of compliments on the rims. This is my first set of aftermarket rims for any vechile I have owned. It will not be my last.

Now If I can only decide wheter or not to spend $1000 on the aftermarket non-functional hood. It would look great, but I'm not sure it is worth the money.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
:tup: Those SRT wheels look fantastic. Nice work!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ditto to what everyone has said, looks awesome! :rck:

·
johnny c's HEMI
740 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Exhaust?

Hey man I LOVE the D. I just got a grill put on mine, and am looking to get exhaust. I'v heard the Magnaflow on the new D's, and it sounds okay but not great. What does the Flowmaster sound like on it? let me know if at all possible, thankx!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Holy shit... where did you get those replica wheels ????

-Doc

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
first off, nice avatar aces....anyway...how do those PIAA's throw off the light??? look sweet...nice install on them too...just noticed them in your pics..

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I think they should have made the SRT rims for the D. They look perfect on it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got the Replicas from my buddy in Mass. He owns a few Goodyear dealerships in the area. If anyone is from RI, Mass, or CT. area and interested in the wheels, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Secondly, the PIAA's were something I grabbed at a tool show for $20. They were brand new and I figured for $20, how could I go wrong. If I don't like them, I'll just take them off. Well, the actually look pretty sweet. I plan on keeping them. They retail for $150, but I've seen them on ebay for about $40. Easy installation. Right now, they are just stuck on the bottom of my fender with double sided tape which was provided. You can also throw a couple of screws through the bracket for a more secure installation, but I haven't gotten that far yet. As, for the the way they work, they work pretty damn good. I haven't used them in a snow storm yet, but that is when you will really appreciate them. I will post another pic over the weekend with all the lights on. Then you should be able to see how they really look.

FYI, I got the rim and tire package for $1675 out the door. Tough to beat that price.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Glad to see you've joined the "SRT-10" wheel club! Your ride looks real good! I was able to put my SRT-10 wheel/tire combo together for $1,236.00. Best money i've ever spent! Would like to know where you purchased the rear liftgate spoiler? Thanks.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Looks okay.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
That's frickin' AWESOME!! Great choice!! If I ever buy an Gen II, a set of those will be my next immediate purchase. Get a body color grille and it will be complete.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Marz, how the hell did you put that set together for $1200? Did you buy the 14 inch rims? j/k I paid wholesale prices and ended at $1675. Rotating, Balancing, and installation was free also. You got a hell of a deal. Good work.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.