DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Finally got around to getting my truck cleaned, so I thought I'd share some pics. Just got my nerf bars put on, and had my rear window decal made and put on. Still trying to decide if I wanna debadge my doors or not.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a couple more pics

Attachments

·
Spending
1,786 Posts
very nice decals!!! i like the one on the gate :)

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
decal is awesome!!

·
Getting my life back!
945 Posts
That's a nice lookin truck ya got there. You should join the Blue Truck Club. Click the link in my signature and check us out!

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk! Nice Truck! :tup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey TribalHemi, good lookin truck, I do like the rear sticker, also good to see somebody has XM, I also have it mounted in the exact same place, and for info I broke that plastic piece in dash, had to order and it was about $6 from dodge, also got a spare just in case.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the compliments guys. I've been really happy with my truck since I got it. Just keep wanting to spend money on it, which isn't so good on the ole pocket. LOL

05pwrwgn - That's the only place I could find to mount my XM without fabbing up something or buying one of those brackets. Thought about putting it in the ashtray, since it fit there really well, but didn't want to lose the space there. That's where I keep my remotes.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
nice looking truck.....

·
???????
1,426 Posts
TribalHemi said:
Thanks for the compliments guys. I've been really happy with my truck since I got it. Just keep wanting to spend money on it, which isn't so good on the ole pocket. LOL

05pwrwgn - That's the only place I could find to mount my XM without fabbing up something or buying one of those brackets. Thought about putting it in the ashtray, since it fit there really well, but didn't want to lose the space there. That's where I keep my remotes.
Good lookin' truck.How did you mount your XM there?I have the same set-up just curios as to how you mounted it.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tankem - I just used some double sided 3M tape and stuck in on there. Didn't want anything too permanent just in case I decide to change it later or something. If you don't use your ashtray, you can take the pull out part of it out and the roady fits pretty snug right in there.

·
TEXAS BORN AND RAISED
133 Posts
NICE. Love the back window decal... Truely badass.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
TribalHemi said:

Your definitely in the right place to do that. Welcome!!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
I dont care for the emblem on the tailgate. Other than that I like the color of the truck.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Made-In-TX said:
NICE. Love the back window decal... Truely badass.
Thanks man. Wasn't too sure bout it at first but it's starting to grow on me. :rck:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MIDGEThemi said:
where did you get the decal from
I drew it and took it to a local vinyl shop. They put it in the computer and cut it out for me.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mine was about 50 bux since it was a custom design. Had to pay for the computer time, plus the decal. It's actually two decals, one overlayed on the other. Prob would of been a little cheaper with just one, but I wanted it to stand out a little.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.