DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 months ago my truck was stolen. It was recovered and had minimal damage. Actually the exterior was fine, it was the interior that suffered all the damage. Someone poked holes every where in the leather with a phillips screwdriver as well as ripped the headliner. And finally, 3 months later, I had my new leather installed. A local interior shop installed Katzkin kit and I was blown away how nice it came out. Better yet, my truck has the new leather smell again!!!

I attached a few pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
584 Posts
nice! Looks comfortable

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wow....those are really nice seats....how much did it cost to get them recovered? (if you dont mind me asking....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They went for $1268...w/ $50 extra for logos. The dealer I went to was a dealer for Katzkin.

Here is a link that shows the Ram interiors. If you click on interiors, then special editions, and then click Ram & Dakota it shows the dark graphite. Nice!

http://www.katzkin.com/SITE/HTML/index.html

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
nice seats.. i paid 300 to have just a regular bench seat recovered. and it looked wonderful for a few months, until i had my back window tinted.. and the guy got glue crap ALL OVER! just proves to show how much other people are idiots.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are full replacements. (The interior shop even gave me back the old damaged leather.) They are not just covers. Maybe thats the price disparity? Maybe its becuase I live in New Jersey!?

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
I had it reupholstered, and mine is just a regular bench seat that i had done by a local here.. the price was good.. and it looks nice.. it was a custom job.. my point was that its now ****ing ruined!!!

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
Looks great!!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the75powerwagon said:
I had it reupholstered, and mine is just a regular bench seat that i had done by a local here.. the price was good.. and it looks nice.. it was a custom job.. my point was that its now ****ing ruined!!!
That sux! I hope the shop that did your windows is making arangements to take care of your seats?

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
^hah, in the perfect world maybe. He told me that he didnt do it, and we looked at it when i left.. well uh, we were looking at the window.. funny thing of it is there are spots on the drivers and passengers side.. (i noticed it two days after i tinted the windows, both days wearing brand new clothes, and absolutely no passengers).. im gonna have my mom call and yell at him and try to get him to pay for it, she's a hot headed portuguese and can always get her way! lol

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
gemini70 said:
3 months ago my truck was stolen. It was recovered and had minimal damage. Actually the exterior was fine, it was the interior that suffered all the damage. Someone poked holes every where in the leather with a phillips screwdriver as well as ripped the headliner. And finally, 3 months later, I had my new leather installed. A local interior shop installed Katzkin kit and I was blown away how nice it came out. Better yet, my truck has the new leather smell again!!!

I attached a few pics...
:tup: Very nice!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the75powerwagon said:
^...im gonna have my mom call and yell at him and try to get him to pay for it, she's a hot headed portuguese and can always get her way! lol
So I guess you noticed my avatar!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I also had Katskin leather installed, I am very happy with how it turned out.

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
I just called the company and it will cost the single cab truck owners $995 plus $50 for the ram logos. It will take 4 days for them to receive the kit and 1 day for the installation. I need to save more money for all this sweet mods.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
That's how much Katskinz are going for? Damn... and to think no one will buy my QC set for 700.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.