DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it has been eating at the back of my brain for the last 6 months to fix my front suspension to stop the horrible squeaking. It was my fault because I didnt put them on right the first time. Well I had the day off today so I decided to fix that with the help of my buddy warren. Took about 2 hours to do that becasue i didnt have any air tools at the time.

After that I re tightened my rear suspension while i was under the back of my truck. Also tightened up my headers which didnt even need it.

After all that was done I took my rear bumper off which became quite a hassle becasue i hadnt done it before. Had to barrow some air tools but finally got the rear bumper off. Im sending out the roll pan tomorrow to my paint guy and hopefully Ill have it back to install by this weekend.

So its been a busy day working on my truck. I know you guys are going to want pics but your just going to have to wait till the end of summer. Alot of stuff is instore for my truck over the next two months. So stay tuned. :cool:

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
We want pics Damnit!!!! LOL

KB

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KB112 said:
We want pics Damnit!!!! LOL

KB
Oh the anticipation must be killing you. haha

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
What exactly was not odne right the first time? what/how was it remedied?
alos PICS!!!!LOL

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
P I C S!!!!!!

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fireman46 said:
What exactly was not odne right the first time? what/how was it remedied?
alos PICS!!!!LOL
The spring was not in the proper position. It was not "clocked" into the spring boot on the bottom causing it to squeak everytime I hit a bump. It was completly out of wack because the spring was turned 180 degrees in the wrong direction. Now that everything is fixed and regreased I am good to go. :D

No pics.....be paitient. Oh I know how you guys love to wait for pics. LOL

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
HemiRamOn20s said:
The spring was not in the proper position. It was not "clocked" into the spring boot on the bottom causing it to squeak everytime I hit a bump. It was completly out of wack because the spring was turned 180 degrees in the wrong direction. Now that everything is fixed and regreased I am good to go. :D

No pics.....be paitient. Oh I know how you guys love to wait for pics. LOL
i know its not available to choose but :flipa: !!!!!!!!

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SamCarroll said:
i know its not available to choose but :flipa: !!!!!!!!
Haha Sam, now dont get mad. When you see the final product you will want to drool. Im just giving you time to get your towels ready. :D

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SamCarroll said:
well i have my linen closet empty...lets see em!
The time you have to wait also allows me to get the truck ready too. haha.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SamCarroll said:
oh boo hoo its dirty
No thats not it....it is currently "under construction"

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And now today someone just fu******* hit the side of my door in the parking lot today so now im reallly piiiissssssseeeeeeddddddddd!!!! :VHOT:

If I would of saw who did it and took off i would have broke their nose and a few ribs. Because after i knock the dog sh*** out of them with a blow across the face I would have given them a few good wails in the chest with my right size 12 foot just for good measure.

So now thats more money out of my pocket and another delay. So pics are going to take any longer now. You can thank the jack A** who hit my truck today for that. :VHOT: :VHOT: :VHOT:

·
September 2007 ROTM
1,332 Posts
Damn, that sucks bro.

I bet Sam is really pissed now... haha :D

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am getting ready to eat dinner and put my roll pan on.....

oh i bet you guys wish you could see some pictures :D

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
Take pics now ..eat later dern it.....LOL

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got my roll pan on tonight. Was a little bit of a bi*** to get it to fit right. It looks so sexy. Going to finish up my liscense plate light when i get my line of fire LED light and get it installed.

Going to place an order on something very large next week. I cant wait!!!! :D

Stay tuned....maybe pictures will come soon then i thought???

·
Registered
10,359 Posts
HemiRamOn20s said:
Got my roll pan on tonight. Was a little bit of a bi*** to get it to fit right. It looks so sexy. Going to finish up my liscense plate light when i get my line of fire LED light and get it installed.

Going to place an order on something very large next week. I cant wait!!!! :D

Stay tuned....maybe pictures will come soon then i thought???
Those pans fit real nice.......at first it seems they wont go in but if you hold it just right the pan slides right in.

oh yeah.....post some pics damnit!!!:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.