DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Stock Just Doesn't Do It
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well like it says old red is finally getting fixed, and no I am not referring to a dog. After the truck was involved in a hit and run( I wasn't in it) it stayed damaged for about three months. I didn't bother washing it or anything and it just turned into a ugly beast. Well after starting at a new shop, one with a bodyshop attached, I can finally get her fixed and looking like new. I decided that I might as well take advantage and do some body upgrades. Nothing crazy just some color matching and a new roll pan and maybe some black rally stripes, if my painter ever gets me an estimate. I will try to get some pics up next week when it is supposed to be finished. Until then wish me luck.

·
New Project!...Again!
3,261 Posts
Sweet...

Sucks about the hit and run. A truck down my street got hit when someone pulled onto my street to fast and lost control. I think it ended up totaling out the S10 that got hit. I went looking for the ******* cuz I saw it out my window, but never found em.

I hate it when someones property gets damaged like that after hard work and effort into keeping it nice.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Good to hear your getting it all fixed up bro! Great time to do the upgrades!

·
Stock Just Doesn't Do It
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh does she look pretty. the bed side is all fixed up and the handles, roll pan and spoiler are al preped for paint. I am so excited, like a little kid. I will put pics up when it is all painted and done. Now all I have to do is install my drop kit and get some wheels.

·
Stock Just Doesn't Do It
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it is all painted and looking good and I went ahead and picked up a new exhaust system for it too. The drop is not on yet but it will be soon. I will get pics posted ASAP.

·
New Project!...Again!
3,261 Posts
Sweet

·
Stock Just Doesn't Do It
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright right it now has exhaust and a 2/4.5 drop on it. I know I have said it before but as soon as I can I will have picks up of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.