DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Grabbin life by the horns
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got the lights finished and back on the truck. Thanks to Jeremy for the paint tips. I believe they came out quite nice for my first attempt.

A few shots later in the evening with the HIDs on.

·
Taste Adder Guy
1,212 Posts
Except for that yucky G on the front, that is one nice looking Ram. The headlights turned out great.

-Mike
UF Gator Fan :D

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
looks great!!

Glad that you were able to pick up those lights man. :D

Hmm.....let me know if you want to get rid of the bezels from your spare set there. Shoot me an email with what you want for 'em. :D

·
Redtruck-VA
2,758 Posts
Looks good....

·
Grabbin life by the horns
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks great!!

Glad that you were able to pick up those lights man. :D

Hmm.....let me know if you want to get rid of the bezels from your spare set there. Shoot me an email with what you want for 'em. :D
Yeah, thanks for looking out! I was a bit afraid when I received the lights though. She had some form of chrome bezel on one of them attached with
3M tape. A little wet sand and compound and they shined right up. Do you want the chrome bezels only or the entire black back piece as well, minus the lens of course.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Yeah, thanks for looking out! I was a bit afraid when I received the lights though. She had some form of chrome bezel on one of them attached with
3M tape. A little wet sand and compound and they shined right up. Do you want the chrome bezels only or the entire black back piece as well, minus the lens of course.
oh, that is not cool! LOL

I only need the bezels, don't need the housings. :cool:

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
looks good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.