DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Looks awesome. A big, damn, Ram truck! :rck:

The cleaner sides bring attention to your mods I think. The rims and flares stand out better now. And for all those behind you, leave the Ram's head. That way, even if they can't read, they know what's in front of them. :D

·
Got Nitrous?
320 Posts
Your truck is lookin really good man. :tup: :tup:

·
Registered
414 Posts
That looks way,way better. Are you leaving the Ram head on the tailgate? I'm kinda torn on that one myself.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
rocknroll54 said:
That looks way,way better. Are you leaving the Ram head on the tailgate? I'm kinda torn on that one myself.
For now I'm leaving it. My wife thinks I should pull it, but I kinda like it.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Hemi Freak said:
Well, after much debate and thought, I decided to go ahead and debadge my truck (yes Sam, it's true!).
You gave in!! But it looks damn good ... I say leave the Ram head (surprise, surprise).

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
DeputyRAM said:
You gave in!! But it looks damn good ... I say leave the Ram head (surprise, surprise).
I was wondering if you were going to chime in. The thing that pushed me over the edge to do it was hating the dirt and grime between the badges that were difficult to clean.
It's so nice and easy now! Plus, the look has really grown on me. I was afraid that white might not look as good de-badged, but I think it looks great.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hemi Freak said:
The thing that pushed me over the edge to do it was hating the dirt and grime between the badges that were difficult to clean.
:stupid:

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Hemi Freak said:
For now I'm leaving it. My wife thinks I should pull it, but I kinda like it.
Wife is right
Pull it

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
Yur truck is NNIIIICCCEEEE!!!!!...I think I've seen you around....love your wheels...

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hemi Freak said:
I was actually thinking of removing that. Anyone have pictures of it removed? I want to paint my door handles, mirrors and cowl, though.
I removed mine. I like the look with it removed and it dosen't drag when offroad.

·
Registered
298 Posts
By the way, I like your truck also. Is there any ghost shape of the badge after removing it? I have wondered if this was an issue on dark colors.

·
Master Sergeant US Army
125 Posts
Looks awesome, I was so glad when I finally decided to debadge mine. I left the Hemi badges for now.

·
Master Sergeant US Army
125 Posts
RockinRDodge said:
By the way, I like your truck also. Is there any ghost shape of the badge after removing it? I have wondered if this was an issue on dark colors.
Hey Rockin there may be a little left at first but with time it all goes away.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.