1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
He did a heck of a job! Good pit stops all night too. :gr_patrio :tup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
hell yeah, I'm glad to see him win. I hope he makes it into the cup race this year. I like Jimmie too, sucks he crashed, but it gives Kasey a chance to catch up.

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
Good race goes to someone who deserved the win!

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
First win for a Dodge Charger in almost 30 years!!!!

·
Banned
1,861 Posts
NASCAR is becoming pitaful... its gonna turn into pro-wrestling soon... I love racing- dont get me wrong, but I feel a bit of rigging coming on.
"Lets let Kasey win so we will have drama and more viewers - inturn we will make more money" -NASCAR

If you really let them race, you know that pretty boy would be in the intrack care center with a hang nail.

All they did was film that punk ass all day working it up and how he wanted to pass Tony to win and look what happened. -"these are the days of our lives" - oh wait that is a SOAP OPERA!!!!

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Here we go with the conspiracy therories. :WHT:

·
Registered
75 Posts
considering he won pole last race and placed 3rd, I doubt they let him win

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
2-Stroke said:
NASCAR is becoming pitaful... its gonna turn into pro-wrestling soon... I love racing- dont get me wrong, but I feel a bit of rigging coming on.
"Lets let Kasey win so we will have drama and more viewers - inturn we will make more money" -NASCAR

If you really let them race, you know that pretty boy would be in the intrack care center with a hang nail.

All they did was film that punk ass all day working it up and how he wanted to pass Tony to win and look what happened. -"these are the days of our lives" - oh wait that is a SOAP OPERA!!!!

dont tell me your a 8 fan :bawl: :VHOT:

·
Registered
75 Posts
4404spd said:
dont tell me your a 8 fan :bawl: :VHOT:
I'm glad to see there are some people who don't like Jr. also. Seems to be a minority.

·
Registered
79 Posts
glad to see casey win it... to bad my man newman is such a nice guy, cause if stewart was behind him, hounding him, he'd be in the wall ! #48 + #24 dnf's :rck:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yeah....Casey done ok. But I'm a little surprized, with all the RAM owners here, we have not heard a whit about Musgrave (DODGE RAM) winning at Gateway or Bobby Hamilton (DODGE RAM) winning at Mansfield on Sunday! Oh, and I am not a Jr fan either....Or gordon or gordon's mini-him... Now Tony Stewart, yeah, he's an old style racer. Same with Sterling Marlin.....there's only a few I root against!

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Hey, just an FYI... His name is Kasey with a K.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don't keep up with the truck races.

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
2-Stroke said:
haha, if it makes you feel better, i wont say it!!! :gr_patrio
okay if you are a 8 fan ,let see if what your saying about kasys race win was fixed . then nascar gave d.e.i. a bigger restrictor plate for daytona and talladaga for what maybe three or four years. i gotta say one thing for dale jr. he is a cleaner driver than his father was. i do respect dale jr . i just dont like the media doing so much coverage on him when he is not even a contender in a race.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.