DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put filtermag on the oil filter and I ordered the the tranny pan one I think its called TM360 does anybody have the ones for the Front and Rear differentials? and if they do, does anyone think there worth it thanks 2008 POWER WAGON QC 4x4 inferno red flowmaster dual exhaust extang hard tonneau cover BFG AT 315 aem brute force intake filtermag putco chrome husky liner floor mats new DIEHARD platinum battery :)

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
I just put filtermag on the oil filter and I ordered the the tranny pan one I think its called TM360 does anybody have the ones for the Front and Rear differentials? and if they do, does anyone think there worth it thanks 2008 POWER WAGON QC 4x4 inferno red flowmaster dual exhaust extang hard tonneau cover BFG AT 315 aem brute force intake filtermag putco chrome husky liner floor mats new DIEHARD platinum battery :)
:hijacked: Reading your sig. You have a '08 with a new battery? Did the org. die? And on your exhaust. Was that a custom bend?

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
You will love the Filter-Mag. I have the RA365 industrial one. at the first/next oil change, do yourself a favor and cut it open. Go almost through with a hacksaw, wipe all the shavings off, then punch a hole with a screwdriver and cut open with tinsnips. You will be amazed at all the superfine silvery stuff(looks like never seize) on the half where the magnet was and there will be none on the other half. Tak pictures and post them please.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Battery

I changed the factory because the parts man @ DODGE told me to dump the factory battery because the factory one was under powered for all the stuff that is in the truck especially the winch and the new platinum die hard battery is over 900 CCA with AGM technology ,I was going to buy the Optima but decided to go with the die hard in my opinion you really can,t beat the SEARS warranty which is 7 years and my exhaust goes straight out the back of the truck I it was a custom bend done by Meineke with flow master mufflers the job was around $800.00 I do not reccomend it @ all but it sounds GOOD it isn,t SS it will only last around 3 years tops If you go for duals your best bet is the Stainless steel bolt on systems :)from Dyno Max MBRP Banks Gibson Flow Master

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
what else are you running, a bunch of lights and stuff or just the winch?

why do you not recommend the exhaust, just because it will rot or did you loose power, etc?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exhaust Battery

When I bought the truck it had unfortuanately the rear entertainment center in it and the navigatation system and the guys I know told me the same thing you should have a bigger battery under the hood because the winch draws a lot of current on the system even the parts man @ dodge told they just give you a battery to get you rolling out the door he even says it was to small for the truck and as far as the exhaust they was a small gain in power in combinatation with the cold air intake the reason I do not reccomend it is the rotting factor over here in N.Y. they are very salt happy in the winter and it does play hell on aluminumized pipe

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
yeah I hear that, so otherwise though your happy with the flowmaster. I've heard mixed reviews which is why I was wondering

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Flow Masters

This was a CUSTOM EXHAUST AND MIENEKE uses flow master or dyno max or cherry bomb and I am very happy with the flow master they sound awsome :rck:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts