1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
Platinum Hemi Has one, you can buy them new for like 225, they are fiberglass so they will need some work to get them to fit right... also you have to mount 4 hood pins because its is a lift off style hood... cant use your hinges and hood latch.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah im just going to save up for a oem one..thanks guys..

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
McCready6569 said:
Platinum Hemi Has one, you can buy them new for like 225, they are fiberglass so they will need some work to get them to fit right... also you have to mount 4 hood pins because its is a lift off style hood... cant use your hinges and hood latch.
I didn't see it stated it was a lift off hood anywhere in the auction. I know Cervini's makes a fiberglass SRT knock off hood. One version mounts standard, the other is lift off, like Gadier has. I have also seen another ebay knockoff that was fiberglass. Bigkumadog bought it and didn't recommend it. I believe he paid something like $300 delivered and then had to spend another $200 to get it prepped, it was far from ready for paint.

KB

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
Um made in Canada?
That is gonna be one of hell of a bumpy ride n shipment, I have never purchased nor sent something out to Canada that did not come back or got therre broken.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
I think you are better of with oem for quality and fitment when it comes to a hood.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.