DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to get new fenderwells(front & back) for a 99 dodge ram 4x4? I love my truck & its black, just got darker tint, black lettered tires, repainted my front & back bumpers black, got taillight covers & painted them black....everything is now black or chrome...except for those ugly light grey sun faded fenderwells. I'd like to get a new set of 4 of them, repaint them jet black & trash the old ones. Can you get them from dodge? How much you think i'd cost? If I cant find new ones, I can take the old ones out, clean them up real good & repaint them...but I'd need new plastic bolt things to hold the fenderwells back in, cause i've heard they break when u take them out.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
dodge would have them but i would look else were before i would go to them try e bay

·
Registered
746 Posts
Ebay is a good idea. So is a wrecking yard. But you may find ones that are in the same shape as the ones you have now. But I don't see why you could pull out the old ones and clean them and paint them. Then just buy the plastic screws from either the dealer or from a parts store like napa etc.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
If yours are just faded, you can always sand and paint those, unless they are trashed like mine are and they don't sit very tightly in the well.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are just faded, luckily no cracks or anything. How much you think the plastic screws would cost? Does anyone know what they are called?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Dodge does have them, the front ones were $100+ each, I asked last service, since mine got shattered somehow. I saw some on ebay for ~$50, but the shipping is a killer on anything that large.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.