DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably gonna lower the truck in the next few months and need to get rid of these. The front is the one in my sig picture its been on for about a year now and the rear i got shortly after, i would be willing to ship if someone wanted to pay shipping for them and i will seperate.

Im driving home today and will take pictures when i get there and try to get them up tonight but just trying to see if theres any interest.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
you don't have a sig pic....

·
That guy
3,097 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats weird cause i can see my picture every time i post something but im home now so ill try and get pictures up shortly but im think $700 on the front and $350 on the rear but make an offer if you would like

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Avatar picture is different from a signature picture, which is usually at the bottom of the post, like RubberFrog's.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh my fault thats what i meant, but i wrote that off my phone driving back to midland. waiting for camera to charge to download the pictures

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
773.jpg

774.jpg

775.jpg

776.jpg

777.jpg

778.jpg

I just drove two hours home today so the front is scattered with bugs and obviously i would clean it but i posted two pictures of where the paint has peeled for some reason on the front but other then that its fine, but the rear nothing is wrong with at all.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Rear bumper price with shipping to 83201?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill get a shipping quote when I get to my house. I would be interested in possibly the front bumper for partial trade I already have the rear but I sold my sport bumper when I get this one so just let me know

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rear bumper price with shipping to 83201?
just checked shipping through UPS ground i used 100 pounds as a base weight and its gonna be about $80 through UPS ground but ill take $400 and that includes the shipping price

·
That guy
3,097 Posts
I am kinda interested in the front...I assume you dont have a body lift on your truck? I am in the Houston area. I may be interested in a partial trade for my OEM front bumper as well but thats up in the air.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am kinda interested in the front...I assume you dont have a body lift on your truck? I am in the Houston area. I may be interested in a partial trade for my OEM front bumper as well but thats up in the air.
no theres no body lift only a leveling kit, just let me know, is yours the chrome oem bumper im assuming?

·
That guy
3,097 Posts
Yeah, it is the chrome OEM bumper. There is a strip of OEM silver above the chrome and below the grille. I think my truck is an SLT but I am not sure, I have not paid much attention to other stock bumpers on Dodges. There are no blemishes to speak of, or atleast anything noticable after 7 years. The brackets on the inside have been trimmed to accept a PA body lift kit but that will not effect anything on your end.

The mud is free.

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, it is the chrome OEM bumper. There is a strip of OEM silver above the chrome and below the grille. I think my truck is an SLT but I am not sure, I have not paid much attention to other stock bumpers on Dodges. There are no blemishes to speak of, or atleast anything noticable after 7 years. The brackets on the inside have been trimmed to accept a PA body lift kit but that will not effect anything on your end.

The mud is free.
well if you wanna do a partial trade send me a pm and we can discuss it and ill get you a good deal because nobody has said they want it for sure or not

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Wish I was local. I am interested. I just don't think its practical to be shipping bumpers back and forth. If its still for sale in a week or two (once I start work again) I will hit you up about a out right purchase.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Completely understandable. But its completely up for sale now both front and rear. Will take a partial trade for the front bumper so feel free to make an offer .

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump i need these gone someone make me an offer

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.