DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
CODE RED
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sell'n my very own custom flamed headliner with moper M logo. In my gallery is the build up of my headliner. Who ever buys...I can recover the headliner in any color they desire. Plus I would want there headliner in return. You would have to note that the headliner is not cut for an over head console and I also blocked off the coat hooks. I'm asking 300 since i put a great deal of work into it.

·
CODE RED
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
toss'n in a bump

·
CODE RED
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
121 have view'd this thread....and NOTHING!

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
I think most are lookin for post pics...

·
CODE RED
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i currently am useing a very old lap top that doesnt have the horses to put some pics up....but, alot of times when people are interested in something that doesnt have a pic...they always ask. I'm not even get'n that. I know for a fact that I'm not asking to much for this. LMC for a bone stock headliner goes for 400 to 500 with shipping.

·
SRTs wanna b like me
2,607 Posts
im VERY interested but i just dont have the funds. i just bought a hood, a roll pan, and a few small things so im broke.

·
15,912 Posts
Dude.....if it was a QC I would already be driving out there to get it. I remember when you did this headliner!!

Bump for ya!

·
CODE RED
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude.....if it was a QC I would already be driving out there to get it. I remember when you did this headliner!!

Bump for ya!
brother im working on get'n a QC headliner out of a junk'd 05 ram at a local junk yard.

·
CODE RED
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just for me?? Thanks man!!! LOL
if you want...I can build it to your spec. little money would be nice too. haha

I been really want'n to kick off my custom work...just cant get anyone into them.

·
15,912 Posts
PM me with an estimate of how much you will want for one complete....if it is reasonable, including me coming and getting it, with my headliner as a core, I will consider it. No promises though. ;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
trust this man he did great work on build my sub box. I would post some pics but my computer is broke. Hey Tom if it had all the holes cut out for the console and the hooks and If I new it would fit exactly I would probably buy it.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I got a qc also... Just don't no if i want to spend that much on a head liner or spend a little more for a sun roof... Great job though' it would look great in my truck...:cool:

·
FAILURE
1,169 Posts
That is a sweet HL, I think its just bad timing, cause im interested in it too but dont have the funds either, Carbon fiber grill shell, 3815 SC, K&N FIPK2, and roll pan DELETED my funds, if you still have it in 2 weeks ill deff. take it off your hands. Ill pm you then and see, I hope for your sake you sell it, and I hope for mine you dont... im torn...

·
CODE RED
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll let you know about the QC as soon as I can catch someone over at that yard. As far as my headliner....even if i sell. I can still do this custom work. I can turn pretty much any graphic you toss as me into a 3-D image. Some of you would note that I have done a RumbleBee liner for one of my friends on the org.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.