DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2006 HEMI 4x4
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be getting new set of tires for my stock 20's soon. I have a set of 17" Off-road rims with BFG MT's for sale. The tires have around 16,000 miles on them and are off from a 2007 Jeep Rubicon. Tire size is 255/75/17 and they are load range C tires.

What do you guy's think these are worth?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Not to hijack your thread but what do you think of these tires. I can get a good deal on a set in the same size but I thought they would look to small

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,567 Posts
pm sent

·
2006 HEMI 4x4
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Not to hijack your thread but what do you think of these tires. I can get a good deal on a set in the same size but I thought they would look to small
I like the tires alot. They are a bit louder than stock tires but they're Mud tires and I like the way they sound. They look good on stock trucks, but might be a bit too narrow. I'm only getting rid of mine because I'm getting ready to put on some 35's and a level kit when I get some money back from Uncle Sam.

·
2006 HEMI 4x4
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For Sale or Trade!

Wheels are for sale. I'm asking $600 or best offer.
Local sale only, please. Cash or PayPal.

I'm also looking for a few things if someone wants to do some trading, or a partial trade plus some cash.
I'm looking for a set of 07-08 headlights, 06 and older smoked tail lights, SRT Factory hood, and a Laramie or sport front bumper.

·
?
403 Posts
is it still wheels and tires or just wheels?

·
2006 HEMI 4x4
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is it still wheels and tires or just wheels?
I can have the rims and tires separated if someone wants to split the cost.

·
?
403 Posts
im interested but gotta wait on uncle sam too! and i want both. but we'll see.

·
2006 HEMI 4x4
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still for sale. Thinking about keeping the tires for my Jeep, if anyone wants just the rims. Considering any offers.

·
Registered
352 Posts
how much for rims and tires? im in shreveport LA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.