DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
HEMTIMADATION FACTOR
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way home from work today I had to take one of the Chevy boys to school. I was riding along at about 45 mph behind an Isuzu Pooper, when this jughead in a '04 or '05 Silverado started to dog me. He started to tailgate me so bad that I could not tell if I was pulling him or if he was pushing me. I started to brake check him but the little voice in my head said "What are you doing, he is driving a SHIT-O-LET, just smoke him." So when I got to a straight section of road I pulled out to pass the Pooper and so did he. I held the pedal to the floor and noticed he was getting smaller and smaller in my mirror, so I figured point proven and slowed down. When I got to the next stop sign this dumb arse comes sliding up beside me waving his arms like a madman. So I rolled down my window and asked "what do you want." He said "Nothing, I just want to tell you that is one fast S.O.B., I cant keep up with your truck." We both laughed and as he drove off I thought "You dumb arse, you asked for it." I have got to no matter how bad a day of work is, smoking some bonehead in another make truck or car makes it feel oh so good. :rck:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Good kill budmeiser, always fun to read about a dodge brother takin down a Cheby.

·
Vertically-Challenged
12,020 Posts
mooseknuckle said:
Good kill budmeiser, always fun to read about a dodge brother takin down a Cheby.
:werd: sounds like it was an easy kill. A kill is stilla kill. Good job!!!!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
sweet ! i beat a celica gt on the way to shasta lake i think it topped out at 105 cause i hit my rev limiter at 111mph and he was going alot slower o well it was fun pulling on a little car with this big ass truck with a little motor i love beating chevys they stop at 99mph

·
Cass_A_Nova
1,258 Posts
Always love to hear that stuff.

·
Registered
49 Posts
yes good kill indeed i love my car but takin out my dads hemi and roasting other trucks is a blast :D

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Fun to read, very cool! :cool:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
That is true, beating someone in a race makes your day so much better. I don't usually get up to my rev limiter though...haha ok call me a wimp but what the heck, the race is over by 70 anyways why waste the gas?

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
hemiram544 said:
That is true, beating someone in a race makes your day so much better. I don't usually get up to my rev limiter though...haha ok call me a wimp but what the heck, the race is over by 70 anyways why waste the gas?
:thatfunny

·
Registered
619 Posts
aww comon man a chevy... thats like beatin up on the kids on the short-bus lol jk even tho its wrong is still fun... good kill...

·
Registered
42 Posts
hemiram544 said:
Hmm, at 70 is about when my car hits full boost (I turn the boost down for 1st & 2nd for traction purposes & 2nd gear will take me to 60ish.). :D

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Hmm, at 70 is about when my car hits full boost (I turn the boost down for 1st & 2nd for traction purposes & 2nd gear will take me to 60ish.).
Well that's different dude haha. But yeah my truck dies at like 80-85. By the way, nice car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.