DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure what it is, but I feel like a kid from the excitement I'm getting from owning my new (new to me anyway) truck!

I ordered my new grill and new shocks over the weekend, and was dying for them to arrive. Well, the grill got here yesterday as I was leaving for work, and all I could think about was getting home to install it!!!

I know it sounds stupid, but even though I'm now 38, this truck is making me feel like a teenager again. From reading the posts on this site, I find solace in knowing I'm not the only one. :D

Thanks for helping me know I'm not the only crazy one out here!

Here's my new baby with her new smile...

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Looks sweet man, I'm 38 and feel the same as you, I'm dieing for my next mod.

·
Registered
113 Posts
LOL....I'm 25, and I know ALL to well what you're going through! I actually chased down the UPS Driver that had my Mopar Sirius Kit in his truck and HAD to install it THEN lol.....

BTW - Why don't you join the "Ugly Toolbox Owner's Assoc. "? We are a well bred group of guys that love our "Ugly" toolboxes :rck:

:pimp:
Billy

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
I'm 68 and my truck made me feel like I was 20 again

That lasted till I had to get up in the middle of the night twice to take a pee

:bawl:

·
New Vision
1,199 Posts
I'm in the same boat and feel exactly the same...except I'm only 36. :D

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
me too!!!

but I'm 18 so I don't count

oh well :D lol

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
I usualy forget what I had ordered by the time the package comes. Makes every delivery like Christmas.

·
Registered
187 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
I usualy forget what I had ordered by the time the package comes. Makes every delivery like Christmas.
hahaa...i do that exact same thing.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I feel the same way. I'm 37 and finally got my new truck on Tuesday and I've been like a kid on Christmas all week!

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
:metoo: :stupid: I know what you mean, I love all the looks my truck gets, and I can't even imagine ever getting bored with it. There are too many damn mods that I want to do.lol

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm tracking my new grill inserts twice a day on the UPS website - so trust me, you're normal (on this site, anyway). :D And, I'm 44!

I've said this before elsewhere - the 3gen Ram is, and is going to be, a classic

·
Registered
37 Posts
Oh oh... Turning 50 in July and my Hemi started my second childhood!

I'm with you uncbob, but remember what Martin Mull once said, there's three things you've got to remember when you get old:

1. Never pass a bathroom.
2. Never waste an erection.
3. Never trust a fart!

Steve

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
Baystate Hemi said:

I'm with you uncbob, but remember what Martin Mull once said, there's three things you've got to remember when you get old:

3. Never trust a fart!

Steve
LOL! I'm glad I am less than half way there. :D

·
Registered
4,186 Posts

3. Never trust a fart!

Steve
OMG! You guys are cracking me up! HaHaHa... Oh wait, I have to pee! And I won't be 35 for a couple of weeks!
:D

·
Registered
414 Posts
I haven't been this excited about a new vehicle in years and I'm 50 also. I'm always thinking about what I can buy for the truck next. I wash it every weekend and then I go out in the garage and look at it later because it looks so good. I've owned quite a few high performance vehicles and I used to work on my cars all the time but I kinda got out of it. I changed my own oil for the first time in years 2 weeks ago and enjoyed the hell out of it! I think my wife thinks I'm nuts.

·
Registered
358 Posts
grille looks great!!!
im 36 and know exactly how you feel, i cant wait till the next mod

·
Registered
214 Posts
I get excited EVERY time i order something new. But when it is for my Hemi I will call my room mates every hour and bug them about the package coming. You should have seen me over the Bullbar....every 15 min I was on the Nextel beeping my roommate...she finally said...." Brian I will call you when it gets here"....20 min later it was there and I was leaving class early to go home and install it. ha ha ha I am such you a little kid.

Oh yeah I am 28 and a HUGE gear head. It is all about doing the install yourself and knowing what it takes to get your baby looking the way you want her to.

·
2004 Black_Hemi_QC
1,688 Posts
Heck I was 44 when I bought my truck, sure is a wonderful feeling being young again....lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
I guess I better chime in here, I have had my truck for almost 3 weeks and my second childhood as hit. Well not sure that I got out of my first childhood really. 35 until August. Favorite thing to do now is leeving Rice Burners at the red lights!!!

Tatakai

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.