DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
DrNut said:
Oh.. I totally understand! I agree with you and you should make your new wife happy. I would be more than happy to give a fair price of $10,000 cash. Send me a PM and let me know. I can help you guys have a long and wounderful marriage by getting rid of that big ol bad gas guzzling truck. ;)
Who made you MR. Right on this subject? LOL :D

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
usmarinekurt said:
MAn you can make it thru this- i got married and we BOUGHT a big ridiculous truck!!
You can have it all ...........bee cool -take a deep breath start using the truck -include the MRS.
we take ours to church and tow our boat with it---she knows its a hog but also it makes me happy!!

observe
congrats on the recient marrage. but hwy did someone in the army marry the two of you? i thought you were a marine? any way truck looks great.

as for the poster let me know if you want to make a trade ill take yout PW if you want my truck that way tou will still have a truck and have a smaller payment. the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
20 Posts
mitchgmace said:
Who made you MR. Right on this subject? LOL :D
MY WIFE!! :D

I'm having to hold my wife back from buying a Power Wagon. I just want a bigger down payment for a lower monthly payment!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You guys crack me up! Yeah, I'll try to look up the BB value on the wife instead, and see what I can get for her... :)

But seriously, no I didn't plan on trading it in on something - just outright selling it. I'm aware I'll take a loss - it's just a matter of how much of a loss I'm willing to take. Fortunately, I put a heck of a lot down, so I'm not upside down. But still... It may also be a good idea to push this until Fall/Winter. I'm up in PA, and I wouldn't imagine there's a large need for 4WD in July. Once the snow comes, that's another story...

47Ram, thanks for the tip - I may drop Freelanz a line. Another opinion certainly can't hurt.

Thanks to all - I certainly appreciate the input!!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.